Cleaning up, please read.

WhoamI - Who is this masked Marvell?

I'm happy with my TM800 but seriously annoyed at the way ellie1998 has been treated by TM for voicing his honest opinion. If I were him I'd be returning it straight away for a refund and moving on.

Hmmm who this be then i wonder?

give me a few days to stew over your posts and im sure i'll figure out who you are :Clap:

Last edited:
don't think you would guess mate ;)

lots of members in new guises :tongue:

Hard to know witchy ones witch lol

Never come back !! pmsl X 100000000000000000000000

Hard to know witchy ones witch lol

Never come back !! pmsl X 100000000000000000000000

LMAO it's like when you try to cancel a membership and they just wont cancel it rofl!

What a plonker.

Few members going off track again.
members to be helping each other to fix problems now few of you playing detective whose is who.
if you have problem with setting your tm800 answer is in download centre
if problem is multi media player only your wish will be grunted soon
so instated going off track and talking for sake of talking can you get to the point
Do you have problem with your tm800 after fallowing my instruction
I am sure UR team and other team reading these posts and taking notes of important points not salving who is who that is not part of tm800 multimedia problem to be fixed

members to be helping each other to fix problems now few of you playing detective whose is who.
so instated going off track and talking for sake of talking can you get to the point
I am sure UR team and other team reading these posts and taking notes of important points not salving who is who that is not part of tm800 multimedia problem to be fixed

Dr Linux, the box is nothing but a waste of time. Its overpriced and over rated. Its plagued with problems from the very beginning it’s a problem and you know it.

Download centre or not why should be constantly update it.

For the love of god TM did not give a hoot about this box.

No support nothing what so bloody ever.

It’s nice to offer support by tagging the box but as they were aware there was a problem with it. We had to send the box back granted a £8 was given as a venture of good will, but what about the people who sent it from abroad? Or a matter of fact it cost me £15. I for one will never buy a tm box again.

I have £250 in the box and if i could get £200 i would sell it now. It’s an expensive mistake similar to hiring a high class hooker when your drunk. ITS REGRETTABLE, what’s more frustrating is the fact that TM won’t fix it soon enough. How many people have bought one? They are quick to box shift but not to answer your problems.

Tm seems to think we owe it to them MAY I remind TM that they owe us, we bought this for £250 it’s an expensive problem plagued with problems that should be dropped from 200th floor building and buried in concrete.

The download centre is not GOD. The box has problems and needs fixing a.s.a.p I was told there would be another image coming very soon and tbh i can’t wait. I want this thing fixed one and for all its very annoying to stick an image on it and then stick another some have some faults some have others.
It’s a real shame, i enjoyed Tm boxed and find the 5400ci flawless. I have now lost faith in the company and will not RECOMMEND the box to anyone. I state the truth which is, its a mistake and a very expensive one.

Ayub: You have my contact number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive edited your post mate due to personal infomation the member may not want known :)

I wont edit anything else though as you are entitled to your opinion, I myself had a moan about paying full price to be a tester for nearly a year too, but then techy stuff does fall in price its what happens

For the love of god TM did not give a hoot about this box.

No support nothing what so bloody ever.
but I think its unfair to say they don't give a hoot and no support

they have tried very hard to put things right

I myself have been on the phone to TM until gone midnight trying to get problems solved, and I know digi has been on later than that lol

:)

Last edited:
sell the damn thing then lol

its a bit unfair to say TM dont care about their customers, as if that was the case, everyone who sent a box back to be jtagged, at TMs expense, would still have their old box, and be complaining about the members who own a TM800HD-Super that was brought out to replace the receiver

they may not get things quite right, but a lot of other dealerships and outlets could learn a lot from TMs customer support

I have followed your instructions and they still dont work so please Shut Up Dr Linux. Even though my box has been JTAGGED and i have followed the instructions to the letter. I still have the following issues - CoolTVGuide is sluggish and unresponsive. Internal HD Detected when it feels like it. Fast Foward and Rewind of anything recording is totally useless and frequently locks the box up or green screens it and recording of anything HD is still a little pixelated. I dont care about playback of DIVX etc it would be nice but this box still cannot do the fundemental basics correctly

Last edited by a moderator:
sell the damn thing then lol

its a bit unfair to say TM dont care about their customers, as if that was the case, everyone who sent a box back to be jtagged, at TMs expense, would still have their old box, and be complaining about the members who own a TM800HD-Super that was brought out to replace the receiver

they may not get things quite right, but a lot of other dealerships and outlets could learn a lot from TMs customer support

Your right, they do have a customer service system which i can’t see anyone coming close to, it feels like they have forgotten about it.

Simply boxed shifted and that it.

The old customers who face problems with the box should be given a replacement box. THAT would put my confidence back into the company. Its like VW replacing the mk6 Passat injectors with a new model? what happens to the people who believed in the company and had faith? Leave them out to dry?

We have a famous saying in my country- When bitten by a snake, you fear a piece of string.

I have followed your instructions and they still dont work so please Shut Up Dr Linux. Even though my box has been JTAGGED and i have followed the instructions to the letter. I still have the following issues - CoolTVGuide is sluggish and unresponsive. Internal HD Detected when it feels like it. Fast Foward and Rewind of anything recording is totally useless and frequently locks the box up or green screens it and recording of anything HD is still a little pixelated. I dont care about playback of DIVX etc it would be nice but this box still cannot do the fundemental basics correctly

Cool EPG is nothing to do with the running of the box as its a add on

trick play as I think its called isnt fixed yet so its known not to work

I have NO pixelation at all no on HD channels since using the 2/2/11 updated drivers :)

Back