Claim to fame....

worked in ibrox yrs ago and partied most weekends with the players

until dick arrived

What was the deal with Dicky boy?

How did he stop the parties etc?

Charlie Senator has confirmed that it is this tune...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telstar_(song)

I've always liked that wee tune. :)

oh and well done Stu1, the only chap to get the correct answer. :)

If you read it though, it wasn't a #1 hit in the US charts until December while it was a UK #1 hit in October. Means it wasn't a #1 hit on both sides of the pond at the same time like Charlie Senator said.... was only the first #1 hit by a UK band in the US...

It fell from #1 in the UK before it made it in the US. Mystery goes on!

this is kat als wife i used 2 go out with dundee united player barry robson and have met the cast of emmerdale

my claim to fame was when i was interviewed by the BBC news and appeared on the evening news when i was busted for a pirate radio staion back in 1998, i also got in the Sun newspaper for the same thing & BBC local radio station news bulitens every hour all day lol , although it cost me a hefty fine & I lost loads of equipment + probation :(

Bad luck mate, what was the station called? I'm Mansfield way and Ofcom just opened a new office a few miles away.

Shame, cos I was using a 150w so I could listen to a few MP3's in the garden lol!

EDIT: Mac FM?

Didn't know this thread was still going lol . for those that are interested Telstar was the first single by a british band to make number one one in the uk and in the states .Long while ago that one ! Also played in Ricky vallance band Anyone know what his hit single was ? and a band that had a top ten hit about knickers Anyone ?

My claim 2 fame came today while in Tescos carpark.................Its small but still fame....

While in Tescos carpark unloading shopping my missis says to me Oii Dickhead[ Usual talk] Thats the bird from Monkey World.............

I was like turn it in sonna.......Hence she goes stomping over there[3 carpark bays].......Excuse me...........

Buy this time both were heading towards car, Me and my youngest were sorting seatbelts out when

Alison Cronin
opens the door says Hi in a yanky voice and all of a sudden in some-sort of bum bag shows a baby chimp to us.............Un-fooking-beleivable i know...........

Im in shock, my other half says..........i fooking told you...............

What one are you m8?

Sorry Phil...you defo left that one hanging mid-air :)

My apologies.................................If anybody has seen OR been to Monkey World in Dorset......................I'm making sence

lol..... that is a 1st [ making sence]........................

i kissed anna-leise off home and away (kimberly davies i think her name is) shes the oz wife in the new daz advert from down under lol

and im on police stop 3 :proud: not saying where though lol

i kissed anna-leise off home and away (kimberly davies i think her name is) shes the oz wife in the new daz advert from down under lol

and im on police stop 3 :proud: not saying where though lol

ur claim to fame is meeting me and sajon44 lol ur a lucky boy aint ya lol

My claim 2 fame came today while in Tescos carpark.................Its small but still fame....

While in Tescos carpark unloading shopping my missis says to me Oii Dickhead[ Usual talk] Thats the bird from Monkey World.............

I was like turn it in sonna.......Hence she goes stomping over there[3 carpark bays].......Excuse me...........

Buy this time both were heading towards car, Me and my youngest were sorting seatbelts out when

Alison Cronin
opens the door says Hi in a yanky voice and all of a sudden in some-sort of bum bag shows a baby chimp to us.............Un-fooking-beleivable i know...........

Im in shock, my other half says..........i fooking told you...............

Phil you been on the jungle juice again LOL.

Back