Claim to fame....

toeknee00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Exactly what is says on the tin...lol

What is your claim to fame....

I will get the ball rolling.....

I worked with this young lady for a while....and trained her for the job she did....

Jennie Corner

I won BBC Radio 1 Rallyoke competition and performed in front of 2,000 people at Loughborough Union.

I also took part in a Big Brother spin off called Big Mother and came 2nd.

i been on tv 4 times

been on scotsport when they done a crowd shot at fir park

been scotland today when i was walking up to hampden in 2005 at the cis cup final

been in a crowd shot on setanta

was on a bbc show about people in edinburgh royal infirmary my granda was gettin a big op on his kidney (he had cancer) when we were in visiting him they filmed us and i had i Motherwell top on!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

been on signal radio when i was a kid ..
as for jennie
What job did she do and and what training was involved

Last edited:
I sang live on tv when i was in the RSNO as a young boy.
I worked with Fran Heally of Travis in the Tunnel nightclub glasgow when the two of us were barmen.And i also know lots of famous footballers as my mate Lee Mculloch who plays for wigan introduced me and been to partys with them.

: colors1: colors1: colors1

been on TV once on a tv show called "Skoosh", they were asking school kids what we thought of going to the cinema and the good and bad points about it.

Also when i won player of the year for my football team the trophy was presented to me by Stuart McCall but thats about it.

Been on scotsport as many times when they look to the fans.

Also, I had an interview with sky for the Pre-Match Scotland v France game outside hampden, I was very drunk but they still put me on :)

I'm an RF design technician and tuned a number of passive isolators for the Mars Lander :)

I'm also a musician and done gigs with Andy Cameron & Ray Allan (Lord Charles ventriloquist)

And, I stood next to Paul Wellers dad watching The Jam play their last gig in Scotland in the Glasgow Apollo.

Last edited:
Aye, very good.

Wouldn't know what a passive isolator is but im sure without it, there would be no pictures on mars ever recorded from space? LOL

Just remembered, I have met Sir Alex Ferguson when i played football in my younger days.

been on signal radio when i was a kid ..
as for jennie
What job did she do and and what training was involved

It was (believe it or not) a customer service role for an ISP.....

I won't mention who it was but just remember that.....Every little helps....lol

In the mid 80's there were some really strong winds that hit our area, the BBC where filming the side of a building that had collapsed and I can be seen with a few of my school mates jumping up and down like a fanny in the distance :)

I was actually dogging school at the time, but I didn't care so I told my mum I'd be on the 6 o'clock news.

I worked in a call centre and spoke to.......Terry Wogan, Paul Daniels wife, Brian Ludrup and Willie Nelson!

Last edited:
hows this one alma and me done a spiritualist show for members of the coronation street show
went to a big farm house up in the lake district

Back