Claim to fame....

I worked for a company which made tv/film scenery, was working on superman 1 (met reeves) met bod todd (benny hill fame) bet goodyear(wish i could forget) and a few others of tv fame.
OR rather they met me lol

I played in a band that had a number 1 hit both sides of the big pond at the same time first british band to do so .Now lets see if you can guess the name of it going to bed now so i'll check the answers tomorrow lol

Reported unknown vandal from 1962 and received a years free delivery of that paper.......

mended window and delivered years free paper. no bloody christmas tip tho

I went to school with Jenson Button and he fractured my arm while playing football in the 8th year.

was on Christmas special they think its all over (singing east fife chant)
Also was in all papers with mate for euro 96 and was advert face painted(not bonny) for daily record avertising the Sunday mail the day Scotland played England (i hate Paul Gasgoine.lol).
What a year

i've met Rusty Lee - u older geeks will know who i mean - AWESOME!

I scored a hatrick at both ends of wembely and sat and had my lunch where the Queen used to sit..

i was in a cutting edge documentary called glasshouse

i was in the military prison at colchester

oh yeah, and i once had a threesome with kylie minogue and kelly brooke

I used to do a lot of film extra and minor acting work in my younger prettier days, and appeared in a Daily Mail ad, Daily Express, Cellnet and a few McDonalds of ones I remember, and also in a bit of a flop kids series of the girl group Cleopatra.

Met a few celebs, ones I remember off hand being Melanie Sykes who refused to sit at the same catering table as the rest of us, and Johnny from 'Snatch' who was a decent bloke.

I was caught on cam during the poll tax riots

I was in the paper for training and throwing Neil Adams (British Olympic and World Judo champ) around the mat.

Also thrown Brian Jacks (superstar) about too if anyone remembers him???

Was on tv for some "Brunel Challenge" I think it was called.

Filmed Craig Jones doing his new world record stoppie of 305 metres.

The list goes on.....wont bore ya with the technical stuff lol

oh and also filmed Norman Lovett (Holly from Red Dwarf) a couple of weeks ago :)

Last edited:
Went to high school with this arse!

f146da96-c4ae-4b90-927b-5497570defe6.jpg

I remember him cos he got bullied for acting like a shirt lifter. He always wanted to do gym work in PE, he always got outvoted for footy.....and laughed at by the PE teacher.

Wat a fanny!

Back