Chorus MMDS DM500T, what next

if your using the dw 1.65 image when watchin a channel press the blue button this brings up a menu then go into the 1st option and then tunner type select old type then reboot and do another scan

I am using gemini 3.6 so i am not sure if this applies

Did you try scanning with the latest terr. file ??? I have attached same.....

hi alanbk,

yip tried that, it's v.odd, a box that tunes all the channels on the 234 transponder has no problems,
I move it to a 218 transponder and it finds all the channels (channel 6 is not broadcasted form this transmitter that's all)

but... move the same box back to the 234 transponder and it will not tune channel4 bbc1 or 2, until it is reflashed with dreamup, flashwizard prob won't do anything..

dreamup obviously does something different because flashwizard pro wont even flash the digitalworldz image if gemini was on there first.

i did try changing the xml files but had no luck.. was probably trying to change the wrong service file... didn't spend enough of time with it really.

also tried deleting all the services manually but nope.. same thing when rescan donesn't find ch4.bb1,bb2.

Did you try scanning with the latest terr. file ??? I have attached same.....

can you email me the file, i have not reached 20 posts yet so i cannot downlaod it

lets know if you get it sorted please !!!!

i have not had a chance to sit down and work on it yet, hopefully tonight. Would like to get my hands on the new .xml before then to see if it works for me

hi alanbk,

yip tried that, it's v.odd, a box that tunes all the channels on the 234 transponder has no problems,
I move it to a 218 transponder and it finds all the channels (channel 6 is not broadcasted form this transmitter that's all)

but... move the same box back to the 234 transponder and it will not tune channel4 bbc1 or 2, until it is reflashed with dreamup, flashwizard prob won't do anything..

dreamup obviously does something different because flashwizard pro wont even flash the digitalworldz image if gemini was on there first.

i did try changing the xml files but had no luck.. was probably trying to change the wrong service file... didn't spend enough of time with it really.

also tried deleting all the services manually but nope.. same thing when rescan donesn't find ch4.bb1,bb2.

not really sure how to swap the transponders around. I tried the blue button suggestion but that just brings me into my blue screen.

tried and failed

i tired the new xml file, did not make a difference.

Tried the dreamup solution - erased dreamup, flashed with gemini 3.6, loaded onxml but nothing. they are not being picked up on the scan

ok, i have one here now with the problem and one without...
it's a bit late so if i get some time 2mnight i'll check and see what's the differences

let me know if you come up with anything

will the dreambox auto update if chorus change the encryption codes ?

ok i've been trying to get these missing channels

it seems that they are all on the one transponer on 266mhz..

the box will just not get a SNR it keeps flashing all over the place

i've copied the settings files over from a working 500T and all the channels appear on the listings, but when i manual scan i see all the missing ones are on 266mhz

i've side by side settings with the two boxes just now and nothing!!!

it seems that i cannot get a snr on 266 period..... (on one of the boxes)

have to say i'm at my wits end... here

ok i've been trying to get these missing channels

it seems that they are all on the one transponer on 266mhz..

the box will just not get a SNR it keeps flashing all over the place

i've copied the settings files over from a working 500T and all the channels appear on the listings, but when i manual scan i see all the missing ones are on 266mhz

i've side by side settings with the two boxes just now and nothing!!!

it seems that i cannot get a snr on 266 period..... (on one of the boxes)

have to say i'm at my wits end... here
If you copy the services.xml from the working box,suerly that will work ????

Back