Children's Tax Allowance - possible backdated allowance of £520

i dont think ill get much. my wee girl was born november 02. i started claiming wftc a while after that. so not holding out for much.

pmsl at that post m8 so toget 1200 i bet you fell on the floor lol nice one enjoy it when it clears.

out of intrest did you tick the box for the 2 years or 1 year claim?

pmsl at that post m8 so toget 1200 i bet you fell on the floor lol nice one enjoy it when it clears.

out of intrest did you tick the box for the 2 years or 1 year claim?

ticked 2 yrs. it couldnt hurt. the letter that came was for 1 yr tho.

i ticked for 2 yrs aswell so fingers crossed

I know the official date has finished but has anyone tried recently to claim???

Just phoned them up my claim has been delt with and my payment is awaiting issue and should be with me in 7-10 days :).

Again though they couldnt tell me how much thanks again to op.

Just phoned them up my claim has been delt with and my payment is awaiting issue and should be with me in 7-10 days :).

Again though they couldnt tell me how much thanks again to op.

which number do you dial ?

i had a letter through the post today stateing that they have recalculated my tax for 2002/03 stateing that i will have a repayment of £440. so i phoned them up and they said this was to do with my claim for the childs tax and they had deducted x amount out of it? just got to wait now for the cheque to turn up nevermind 440 quid is better than bugger all. unles i get a big suprise maybe its 440 quid ontop of the child tax pmsl wishfull thinking

i had a letter through the post today stateing that they have recalculated my tax for 2002/03 stateing that i will have a repayment of £440. so i phoned them up and they said this was to do with my claim for the childs tax and they had deducted x amount out of it? just got to wait now for the cheque to turn up nevermind 440 quid is better than bugger all. unles i get a big suprise maybe its 440 quid ontop of the child tax pmsl wishfull thinking

my wife was a house wife @ the time. it was only my wages coming in. hopefully u get the tax rebate as well as the tax credits.

£106 on it's way :)

Wonder how many people missed out on this because it was kept so quite

£106 on it's way :)

Wonder how many people missed out on this because it was kept so quite

did they tell you how much? they wouldnt tell me...well they said they couldn't tell me.

did they tell you how much? they wouldnt tell me...well they said they couldn't tell me.

When i got home misses said it was the cheque itself, we just filled the form out before xmas and just waited to see what happened, never called them or anything

Back