chepest infinity usb unlimited

whogiveaffff

Inactive User
Reaction score
after my post about setfs message coming up all the time. i have come to the point that my infinity usb unlimited as gone to the place in the sky. so i been looking for a new one. so would like to know where i could find the chepest. as they seem to have gone up since i bought mine

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
after my post about setfs message coming up all the time. i have come to the point that my infinity usb unlimited as gone to the place in the sky. so i been looking for a new one. so would like to know where i could find the chepest. as they seem to have gone up since i bought mine
I've got the same progger as you mate and I'm getting shot of it. Always had a prob using xncs with the virtual serial port so I'm after one that uses the comport thru a db9. I don't know if you experienced the same problem but it might be worth bearing this in mind before you make your next purchase.

Chookey

whogiveaffff

Inactive User
Reaction score
i did have a infinity usb unlimited before it was easy to use and fine well untill it broke

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
what the difference between the unlimited and the infinity usb , or is it just mainly faster

natmusgrove

Inactive User
Reaction score
I think its something to do withth fact it has upgradable firmware.

Starfish

Inactive User
Reaction score
I use phenix dynamite and have had no problems using usb and serial

TEST