Chelsea Vs Liverpool 2nd leg

Bye bye LFC...

You'll NEVER walk to Moscow! :proud:

Feel it was a pen when hypia was brought down could have made the difference.

As a gooner i find that post amusing a little no offence intended though but i think you might be feeling a little bit unlucky and i can vouch that it feels fucking horrible lol :)

100% a pen on hypia and an offside goal from chelski.

Regards
Mickie D

As a gooner i find that post amusing a little no offence intended though but i think you might be feeling a little bit unlucky and i can vouch that it feels fucking horrible lol :)

100% a pen on hypia and an offside goal from chelski.

Regards
Mickie D

Hi

Lol I had to laugh at that. No offence taken that I got to agree with you we were lucky then but going back to tonight I thought we were unlucky, anyway I`m gonna root for chelski now I hope somehow by some sort of miracle they do the double lol.

By the way mickie I love watching arsenal play an most of my inlaws family are gooners.

Regards

Feel it was a pen when hypia was brought down could have made the difference.

Might have made a difference when Essien smashed in a perfectly legitemate goal but thats football bloody hell.

again chelski look rattled after being pegged back but somehow mustered enough energy to fight back. gotta give em credit. liverpool's luck ran out and about feckin time, cant stand the scousers goin on about ''its arr cupp''. lol

Might have made a difference when Essien smashed in a perfectly legitemate goal but thats football bloody hell.

Hi

You probably didnt see drogba offside in front of reina therefore interfering with play we wont mention the other 3 who were offside but not interfering lol.

Regards

Well i suppose we HAVE won it 5 TIMES so maybe its time some of the other English clubs caught up a bit .Lets see Chelsea ? never one it. Man u twice ? got a long way to go lads

I think Chelsea were the better team tonight....over 2 legs I think we were better but its the score that counts. Was a cracking match though.

Hyppia penalty, offside goal...thats football for you, sometimes you get them going your way and sometimes you dont.

Good luck to Chelski and the Mancs in the final...I can honestly say I want the team from England to win. Lets hope theres no trouble at it as Uefa are just busting to ban English clubs again because of their dominance.

i think it will be good to see 2 different teams, man u havent been there in a while and chelsea havent so will get to see a change

Bye bye LFC...

You'll NEVER walk to Moscow! :proud:

fookin bin dipper.

you need more than 2 for braggin rights, 5 and your almost there.

Saw and noted bronto lol

:BUMMER: dont get you anywere

do you understand the offside rule ? there were at least 4 .

LFC TILL I DIE.

Well i suppose we HAVE won it 5 TIMES so maybe its time some of the other English clubs caught up a bit .Lets see Chelsea ? never one it. Man u twice ? got a long way to go lads

Ahh good old Liverpool fans playing the same old record, still broken I see.

Lets sort this latest record playback. Since my school days all you hear from scousers, we won the league this many times and European cup this many times, blah dee bloody blah.

Since those days it seems we (man u) have won a further 9 titles, how many have Liverpool won none. Fingers crossed we get over the line this time, how many will we be behind liverpool on league titles??? For any scousers who cant count the difference it will be one. So that will shut you up on that front, as with the bollocks of a team (well have to be fair, needless to way there is some class players there and I would argue world class on your behalf only two pop to mine i.e Gerrard and Torres) you have at the moment and disastrous decision making skills of your manager it maybe sometime before they win the league again.

In regards to the European Cup, no one here will deny Liverpool have been a great European side back when they won it (I cant say exactly when as its not for me to know and couldnt care less) and more recently in living memory. But the fact is this and whether this is shared by other members is for them to decide. The European cup is a mini tournament to begin with going on to knock out syle matches. A lot of luck is needing to get to the final of one (like only managing 3 points in your first 3 games and then suddenly switching on and have results go your way) and it proves you are a good Cup team.

Now the league on the other hand really tells you who is the best team in my opinion over a season in their respected country. When Liverpool are able to do that and do it regular, i.e always be in and around the top two positions, they may gain some of that old glory back.

Just realised, imagine Chelsea and Man U are able to notch up a few more European Cups over the next few years. Then what of the broken record, Scousers will have nothing to play no more and the age old we won more this and that will no longer apply.

Until then, enjoy your evening after a deserved victory by Chelsea and watch the top two teams in the league deservedly battle it out in the European Cup final. God forbid, Man U win it and take their tally to three, thats only 2 less than you guys and even then I doubt it gives us any braggin rights, look around Europe to see who has the real braggging rights when it comes to the European Cup.

Enough said I think.

Oh yeah to also keep you Liverpool fans happy and see we are not all biased.

Agree: Essien goal was not a goal and Drogba was interfering with play by standing infront of Reina, why this is being discussed is not an issue as the goal didnt stand anyway.

Agree: Hyppia foul was a penalty, problem was he over exaggerated a little and shouldve fell under the weight of the challenge and not try to do a Drogba or even a Ronaldo (yes I said it and I'm a Man U fan, ANARCHY).

Disagree: Chelsea were the better side and like they beat us on Saturday and Liverpool today they deserved to go through and as my previous post, yes they had the rub of the green. But every team has had some at some point.

Agree: Previous comment made earlier this year by myself, Mascherano is average at most. I come to this conclusion after watching him the whole season and any knob heads particularly the one who compared him to Roy Keane really needs to get their head our the arse and smell the fresh air, as oxygen deprivation is having a very negative effect on you.

Ahh good old Liverpool fans playing the same old record, still broken I see.

Lets sort this latest record playback. Since my school days all you hear from scousers, we won the league this many times and European cup this many times, blah dee bloody blah.

Since those days it seems we (man u) have won a further 9 titles, how many have Liverpool won none. Fingers crossed we get over the line this time, how many will we be behind liverpool on league titles??? For any scousers who cant count the difference it will be one. So that will shut you up on that front, as with the bollocks of a team (well have to be fair, needless to way there is some class players there and I would argue world class on your behalf only two pop to mine i.e Gerrard and Torres) you have at the moment and disastrous decision making skills of your manager it maybe sometime before they win the league again.

In regards to the European Cup, no one here will deny Liverpool have been a great European side back when they won it (I cant say exactly when as its not for me to know and couldnt care less) and more recently in living memory. But the fact is this and whether this is shared by other members is for them to decide. The European cup is a mini tournament to begin with going on to knock out syle matches. A lot of luck is needing to get to the final of one (like only managing 3 points in your first 3 games and then suddenly switching on and have results go your way) and it proves you are a good Cup team.

Now the league on the other hand really tells you who is the best team in my opinion over a season in their respected country. When Liverpool are able to do that and do it regular, i.e always be in and around the top two positions, they may gain some of that old glory back.

Just realised, imagine Chelsea and Man U are able to notch up a few more European Cups over the next few years. Then what of the broken record, Scousers will have nothing to play no more and the age old we won more this and that will no longer apply.

Until then, enjoy your evening after a deserved victory by Chelsea and watch the top two teams in the league deservedly battle it out in the European Cup final. God forbid, Man U win it and take their tally to three, thats only 2 less than you guys and even then I doubt it gives us any braggin rights, look around Europe to see who has the real braggging rights when it comes to the European Cup.

Enough said I think.

pmsl....you contradicted you 1st two paragraphs with your 3rd one....same old bloody record from you lot of Mancs....how many have we won since you last won it....ffs you cant say same old record to us then spout the same sh1te.

You sound like a school kid braggin in the playground.....:proud:

pmsl....you contradicted you 1st two paragraphs with your 3rd one....same old bloody record from you lot of Mancs....how many have we won since you last won it....ffs you cant say same old record to us then spout the same sh1te.

[highlight]You sound like a school kid braggin in the playground.[/highlight]....:proud:

thats why everyone hates em......they think football was invented in 1992.

:aggressive:

As a neutral it was an excellent game. Lots of drama, an intense game. Looking forward to the final. Although, will either manager still be in the same job next season!

Hi

In my living memory when liverpool were winning the title we werent as arrogant as united fans are now they forget they only came crawling out from under the stone after that 1st title and after crying for 26years.

Sure they`ve dominated since 1992 but even then they have been jammy on so many occassions injury time played for 6 mins comes to mind and other occassions.With the titles we were winning we were never as arrogant as united fans these days in those days it was so what you winning european cup we won it 1st though.

Fergie makes me laugh at times he wobbles like jelly when they show clips of him anyway he thinks his team have got their own rules cos he attacks refs when things dont go his own way. Anyway i`d better quit now this is getting to be a bit of a rant.

Regards

Agree wid Travelhead. As a nuetral was great match to watch. The final should hopefully be even better. :proud:

Back