Chelsea Vs Liverpool 2nd leg

pmsl....you contradicted you 1st two paragraphs with your 3rd one....same old bloody record from you lot of Mancs....how many have we won since you last won it....ffs you cant say same old record to us then spout the same sh1te.

You sound like a school kid braggin in the playground.....:proud:

well, if we going to hear the same shite from the scousers. Thought I would throw that in for good measure. Glad I got a reaction.

and the premiership is our playground, we win some lose some but mostly win some.

thats why everyone hates em......they think football was invented in 1992.

:aggressive:

Well everyone hated you guys back in the 50's when you were winning everything, or was it the 70's or 80's I know it was one of them. Success breeds jealousy so hate all you like.

Thing with me personally is dont hate the Liverpool as a club, just majority of their fans way of thinking in majority of cases.

Hi

In my living memory when liverpool were winning the title we werent as arrogant as united fans are now they forget they only came crawling out from under the stone after that 1st title and after crying for 26years.

Sure they`ve dominated since 1992 but even then they have been jammy on so many occassions injury time played for 6 mins comes to mind and other occassions.With the titles we were winning we were never as arrogant as united fans these days in those days it was so what you winning european cup we won it 1st though.

Fergie makes me laugh at times he wobbles like jelly when they show clips of him anyway he thinks his team have got their own rules cos he attacks refs when things dont go his own way. Anyway i`d better quit now this is getting to be a bit of a rant.

Regards

Okay agreed some United fans are idiots but all clubs have them. I've come into work today and havent once mentioned the Liverpool loss to any of my colleagues as understand it hurts losing such a big game.

Every manager moans and every successful team seems to think they should have their own rules, the way life is.

In terms of arrogance, I disagree. I have plenty of arrogant Liverpool supporting mates with that same we won this arrogant conversation. Not to mention watching idiots like Souness and how arrogant they are in way of what they won.

And lets face it both sets of teams and supporters have a reason to be arrogant. Both dominated different eras, its just I care about the present and not too much of what happened before then.

actually us united fans believe football was invented in '68 :Clap:

I think Chelsea were the better team tonight....over 2 legs I think we were better but its the score that counts. Was a cracking match though.

Hyppia penalty, offside goal...thats football for you, sometimes you get them going your way and sometimes you dont.

Good luck to Chelski and the Mancs in the final...I can honestly say I want the team from England to win. Lets hope theres no trouble at it as Uefa are just busting to ban English clubs again because of their dominance.

Good work Jaffa- gracious in defeat. I echo ur comments :Clap:

Good game, and fair result I thought. Saw it with aload of Liverpool fans in a pub in Leeds wearing my United shirt. Got alot of dirty looks but worth it.

pmsl....you contradicted you 1st two paragraphs with your 3rd one....same old bloody record from you lot of Mancs....how many have we won since you last won it....ffs you cant say same old record to us then spout the same sh1te.

You sound like a school kid braggin in the playground.....:proud:

hear hear jaffa, never heard such a load of contradicting bollocks in all my life !

Ahh good old Liverpool fans playing the same old record, still broken I see.

and all we hear is this -
Since those days it seems we (man u) have won a further 9 titles, how many have Liverpool won none.

same old shit from the mancs, bad sports and football haters thats all they are , cant even appreciate a good game of football if manu aint playin' .
just like their team, who never lose graciously and are never beaten by a better team according to them.

first post after game, not a liverpool or chelsea fan which you would expect, noooo ..... guess who -
^^^^ it's good but it's not right

Say tara tara whatever will be will be your out of the champions league say tara tara!
yep, a sporting manc fan, well for me I hope chelsea shove that back down your throat mate, coz only a couple of posts earlier you said this -
I as a utd fan would prefer Liverpool coz that's an easier game @ you scousers yes it fuckin is.

anyway about the game - well done to chelsea, thought they showed heart , not just lampard but the whole team, and proved they aint just there for the money.:Clap:

Last edited:
hear hear jaffa, never heard such a load of contradicting bollocks in all my life !

and all we hear is this -

same old shit from the mancs, bad sports and football haters thats all they are , cant even appreciate a good game of football if manu aint playin' .
just like their team, who never lose graciously and are never beaten by a better team according to them.

first post after game, not a liverpool or chelsea fan which you would expect, noooo ..... guess who -

yep, a sporting manc fan, well for me I hope chelsea shove that back down your throat mate, coz only a couple of posts earlier you said this -

anyway about the game - well done to chelsea, thought they showed heart , not just lampard but the whole team, and proved they aint just there for the money.:Clap:

Lighten up it's banter I noticed a few scousers popping up with the banter in the man utd thread after ronnie missed a penalty (first leg barca) and after the chelsea defeat. And yes i stick with my original statement I would have preffered Liverpool as Chelsea are the stronger team, still tickled me ribs a bit when Liverpool went out (as it would of tickled a few scouse ribs had utd gone out).
You need to chill !!!!!

thats why everyone hates em......they think football was invented in 1992.

:aggressive:

:roflmao:
This is true - Man U fans only look to the premiership being formed.......when money came into the game......They never done it in the 80's.....more league games per season and smaller squads

Lighten up it's banter I noticed a few scousers popping up with the banter in the man utd thread after ronnie missed a penalty (first leg barca) and after the chelsea defeat. And yes i stick with my original statement I would have preffered Liverpool as Chelsea are the stronger team, still tickled me ribs a bit when Liverpool went out (as it would of tickled a few scouse ribs had utd gone out).
You need to chill !!!!!

You are spot on mrplumb...its all a bit of banter, I certainly wasnt having a pop at imranrasool and I am sure he knows that, just pointing out the error of his ways...lol.

Yes I would have laughed if Utd had gone out aswell but all the Manyoo fans I work with didnt want us because the possiblity of getting beat by us was unthinkable, of course they thought they would have won but they knew there was still a 50-50 chance of getting beat so they all wanted Chelsea, bragging rights would have lasted forever if it had been Utd and us.

You know something...a lot of people tell lies and say they would wish all English clubs well in Europe when they really deep down dont want them to win but I can assure you I will be cheering for the English team in the final....:proud:

They never done it in the 80's.....more league games per season and smaller squads

So that'll be the excuse when ManU overhaul Liverpool with the number of league titles won?

BORING! :nopity:

You need to chill !!!!!

yea, sorry mrplumb, i know by the way its said that it was banter from you mate , tbh it was other posts that irritated me, trying to play it both ways but in a way to make all scousers look like a bunch of ****s :(
anyway I,m chilled now. **** em, i say !!

Last edited:
I guess you know i'm a pool fan .Well i sat in my house with my brother in law who is a Man U fan watching the Barca game and we both jumped up and hugged when United scored . The way i see it is i would rather have an English team win it than a foreign one .The same tonight ,i also support Celtic but i'm chuffed to bits Rangers got through and who do you think i'm going to be cheering for in the final ? Yup rangers .When it comes to the domestic competitions then i hope every team that plays Man U or Rangers beat them ,but when its us against the rest of Europe do you think i want the Spaniards or Germans looking on us as second class ? Nope i sure as hell don't.So when the champions league final takes place I'm glad its 2 English clubs competing and i'll watch it unbiased and may the best team win

You are spot on mrplumb...its all a bit of banter, I certainly wasnt having a pop at imranrasool and I am sure he knows that, just pointing out the error of his ways...lol.

Yes I would have laughed if Utd had gone out aswell but all the Manyoo fans I work with didnt want us because the possiblity of getting beat by us was unthinkable, of course they thought they would have won but they knew there was still a 50-50 chance of getting beat so they all wanted Chelsea, bragging rights would have lasted forever if it had been Utd and us.

You know something...a lot of people tell lies and say they would wish all English clubs well in Europe when they really deep down dont want them to win but I can assure you I will be cheering for the English team in the final....:proud:

jaffa, mate I know it was nothing personal. At the end of the day its friendly banter and a bit of fun and in my case I enjoy the reaction.

Yes I too am one of those Man U fans who didnt want Liverpool in the final, as you said its a 50-50 no matter how much you look at it. And the thought of living with a loss to Liverpool in the final, well its not thinkable and would never live it down and vice versa. Any other stage i.e semi-final probably just about bearable.

Anyone on here who gets over emotional and excited about other members comments, I would suggest you learn to take it in the manner in which it is written. I dont think anyone wrote anything with any malice or tried to single out anyone or any groups, well I certainly didnt.

As in the Man U thread where davidh spends most his time, lol. I look forward to this war of words and for informational purposes for everyone who points out I contradicted myself in my post about bragging about titles, THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT! Read it again and spot the carcasm.

But anyway, enjoy the CL final! ooohhhhh hope I get a reply to that one.

Its easy to say "its only banter " when your winning mate, not so easy when your gutted and then someone on here takes the piss !
But i will remember that for future reference.

For me, its banter before a match, taking the piss after !

there will be enough pisstakers if manu fail to win any of the two trophies

and you know it,thats all you have got left now

ooo we r waiting
lol
but fairs fair

this is all about banter and so it should be we r a passionet about our teams
if ur not then u dont suport a team
with that in mind fook manu and chelsea
lol

Its easy to say "its only banter " when your winning mate, not so easy when your gutted and then someone on here takes the piss !
But i will remember that for future reference.

For me, its banter before a match, taking the piss after !

Dont come on here after, problem solved lol.

Am sure your good self will be on here after wigan (if utd lose) and then again after the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL (if utd lose)

Correct me if im wrong :proud:

:Cheers:

Children cry in the playground. Real men take it on the chin and carry on.

Banter and taking the piss, isn't that pretty much the same thing?

Dont come on here after, problem solved lol.

Am sure your good self will be on here after wigan (if utd lose) and then again after the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL (if utd lose)

Correct me if im wrong :proud:

:Cheers:

check my posts brother, i couldnt give a fook what manu do, its not my concern .
manu fans eh , so full of themselves !!

Children cry in the playground. Real men take it on the chin and carry on.

Banter and taking the piss, isn't that pretty much the same thing?

lol, thats coming from a manu fan , lol . rofl.

Just like you lot take it on the chin , lol.

your lot lose and ALL the dolls get thrown out of the pram.

like i said, its all so easy to give when your winning, but come the tough spells and suddenly your all very quiet as has been proved on here in the past.

Last edited:
Back