cheap as chips R4

Hi there peeps just been getting my 2 kids a ds lite each, so all i need to do is get 1 ov these for each ov them and that it put the roms on? I already have a built in card reader n my pc!!!!!!

Any help greatfull

Regards

Mick

P.s Do I need to buy a memory card for each ov them aswell as 1 ov these???

its pretty simple to do, put software on card and then copy n paste the roms onto card. if you buy just the r4 then you will need micro sd card as well. extreme is out of stock of r4 at the mo link for r4 with card
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1459

yup, two cards and two micro sd/transflash cards and your away.

follow the instructions on the cdrom and that will be you.

i dont think your pc will be able to read these cards though (they are tiny), however dont worry -when you buy them they often come with adapters, and if they dont - the R4 does :)

I have two of the adapters on my desk right now.

Blimmin typical innit!?!!

I order a R4DS + 2GB Mini SD today and THEN i see this thread!

I'm paying about £16 extra :(

Blimmin typical innit!?!!

I order a R4DS + 2GB Mini SD today and THEN i see this thread!

I'm paying about £16 extra :(

dont know how you missed it....... there are 2 threads with this deal on them. both have been around for a while

Hi all
theres a prob now just got this email not good

Dear Valued Customer,
This is Alex from DealExtreme and I am writing this email to update you on your back ordered R4 and M3 products.
As you may have already known, the R4 and M3 have not been in constant supply for the past two weeks due to production related issues. In order to fulfill your order ASAP, we would like to propose the following three options:-
1. Keep the order: we will work our best to bring the R4 products back and will send the product to you as soon as it becomes available again.
2. Change to a similar product: the SuperCard DS One product is a very similar TF card solution and is in stock here: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5097
3. Cancel your order for a full refund: at anytime if you prefer not wait for the R4/M3, please send us your order number and we will send full refund and cancel your order.
Thank you for your understanding. Please let us know which option works the best for you.
Sincerely,
Alex
DealExtreme.com Support Team

Now im not sure what to do
The question is
Is the supercard ds one any good

also, i just treied to get on the manufacturers site - but it is down.

does anyone know if the card supports games in a zip format?

Back