cheap as chips R4

What else do i need with this ? Is it just plug/play. I take it all this is a, is a way to put roms on a micro sd card ?

You basically stick the SD card in the supplied card reader attach it to your PC, drop the relevant files from the enclosed CD onto it, add your roms and off you go!!

Great piece of kit!

my 12 yr old neice now puts her own roms on hers its drag and drop at the easiest level m8 well worth the money :)

yeah if you go on the r4ds website get the latest firmware put on mem card and then you just drag and drop the roms on the mem card too

i use an m3 microsd adapter right now with an action replay to boot the thing. before I can load a game on the ds, it needs to be processed with an M3 app - with this device, do I need to do anything to the roms or is it simply drag and drop onto the card?

i use an m3 microsd adapter right now with an action replay to boot the thing. before I can load a game on the ds, it needs to be processed with an M3 app - with this device, do I need to do anything to the roms or is it simply drag and drop onto the card?

i just took a look at their website and answered my own question.

has anyone tried this with a 4GB card at all? I think a card that size would hold the entire DS library...

Bought one of these last week for my daughter top notch.
I was paying stupid money for games now after a week she is not far off doing them herself.
It's that easy

30 gigs? really?

I have 70% of all the en language ones right now and it comes to just over 15 gigabytes. granted, some are complete guff and get deleted if i dont like them...

Also, i dont have any foreign language ones - just not got the patience.

R4????

Hi there peeps just been getting my 2 kids a ds lite each, so all i need to do is get 1 ov these for each ov them and that it put the roms on? I already have a built in card reader n my pc!!!!!!

Any help greatfull

Regards

Mick

P.s Do I need to buy a memory card for each ov them aswell as 1 ov these???

Back