Charlie's Angels Actress Farrah Fawcett Dies

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Farrah Fawcett has lost her cancer fight

The Charlie's Angels television star whose big smile and feathered blond hair made her one of the sex symbols of the 1970s, passed away aged 62.
15256671.jpg

Her long-time companion actor Ryan O'Neal was at her hospital bedside surrounded by her friends and family in Los Angeles.

In a statement O'Neal said: "After a long and brave battle with cancer, our beloved Farrah has passed away.

"Although this is an extremely difficult time for her family and friends, we take comfort in the beautiful times that we shared with Farrah over the years and the knowledge that her life brought joy to so many people around the world."

Fawcett was first diagnosed with anal cancer in late 2006.

She and O'Neal, who have been on-and-off since 1982 and had a son together, had just announced they were getting married.

Speculation Fawcett's death was close at hand had mounted on Thursday after American television interviewer Barbara Walters said the actress had been given her last rites.

Beautiful looking woman who will be sadly missed.
R.I.P

A real beautiful woman, its really sad she died but she will be at peace now.

r.i.p

Farrah Fawcett RIP...

cant understand why you havent got 8 pages of commerations tho...

Best wishes to the family

What a shame . 2 icons dying on the same day Jackson and Farrah although i liked Farrah better

What a shame, lovely in her day

R.I.P Farrah

Gorgeous woman in her day and still managed to look good even at 62 and fighting cancer.

RIP.

Back