Change battery for head shaver

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi ..guys got a bald Eagle head shaver..had it a few years but battery only last 10 minutes..Guess battery needs replacing..any ideas where and whst type battery it needs and where can I get it from?
New shaver expensive lol 🙄Screenshot_20221203_133601_Chrome.jpg

Hi ..guys got a bald Eagle head shaver..had it a few years but battery only last 10 minutes..Guess battery needs replacing..any ideas where and whst type battery it needs and where can I get it from?
New shaver expensive lol 🙄View attachment 153623
Have you tried opening the unit and then post some pics.

New shaver expensive lol 🙄View attachment 153623
Probably got a couple of 18650's in there. My old head shaver suffers the same problem but have yet to find a way to get into the damn thing.

If you watch from about 13 minutes you can open the device and it shows you the battery and it looks like it could be changed but looks like it’s soldered. The guy in the video is just destroying the device tbh but it gives you an idea of the working of the unit and how to get into the unit.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
The battery marking is ICR18500 1400mAh 3.7V. It is a Lithium Ion 3.7 volt that can be bought at most electronic online suppliers. You'll need to solder it in when you replace.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For the price of it you would of thought they had much better batteries in them
not them cheap blue cr*p ones and a low mAh o_O

I managed to open mine. Has 2 x AAA NiHM batteries with the solderable lugs. Just checked prices and availability and found them @ just under 4 euros each but postage is 10 euros.
I really liked that headshaver but may as well try and buy a similar one. I do have another one but isn't a patch on my old one.

1670173776800.jpeg

I managed to open mine. Has 2 x AAA NiHM batteries with the solderable lugs. Just checked prices and availability and found them @ just under 4 euros each but postage is 10 euros.
I really liked that headshaver but may as well try and buy a similar one. I do have another one but isn't a patch on my old one.

View attachment 153687
I buy all my batteries from Fogstar, they have a discount on every Friday

Thanks guys...gonna open mine up and see what batteries are inside .Will put up some pics..[😉

Lol..stuck at the first hurdle..whst bit do I need to take out the screws?🫣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221205_075549_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221205_075549_Gallery.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 12
Lol..stuck at the first hurdle..whst bit do I need to take out the screws?🫣
Hard to tell from the picture, but I think one of these might do it. It doesn’t look like a torx screw tbh.
C5C6FFC1-A504-40DC-9BCB-71961500A648.jpeg

Last edited:
I got them but won't go in hole
Better pic I think

Attachments

• 20221205_080748.jpg
    20221205_080748.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
I got them but won't go in hole
Better pic I think
I can see them better now looks like pozi Drive or Phillips screws or the right size flat head screwdriver should fit as well.

The guy in the video I posted he was using a pozi drive or Philip screwdriver when he removed the screws.

I'll give it another go...at work now 2 till 10 shift😞 thanks guys for advice n help..🫡

Back