CCcam Message on Channel Change??

Malcolm-X

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm running the latest UR Image on my TM800 and was wondering if there is a way to turn off the annoying CCcam ECM Message which pops up every time I change channels whilst using CCcam?

Regards

Dont have the TM800 but it might be one of these in your CCcam.cfg

# if timing should be shown in OSD and debug output
# default is no (turned off)
#
#SHOW TIMING : yes

# enables mini OSD which shows server(type), cardreader, keys or fta only
# default is no (turned off)
#
#MINI OSD : yes

Which message are you referring to, actually? Where on-screen does it appear and what does it say?

If it's what I think you're talking about it's a placeholder within the skin. You could try editing the skin files or swap skin. I think one of the other image installed skins doesn't show it

Ok, I've tracked it down to a widget in the default 'Magic' skins parameter file.

FTP into your box and download:

/usr/share/enigma2/Magic/skin.xml

Open this file on your PC in a text editor and find the widget parameters starting at line #114:

<widget backgroundColor="black" font="Enigma;16" noWrap="1" position="54,214" render="Label" size="300,22" source="session.CurrentService" transparent="1" halign="left" valign="top" zPosition="3">
<convert type="CryptoInfo">VerboseInfo</convert>
</widget>

Encapsulate this in comment tags:

<!--<widget backgroundColor="black" font="Enigma;16" noWrap="1" position="54,214" render="Label" size="300,22" source="session.CurrentService" transparent="1" halign="left" valign="top" zPosition="3">
<convert type="CryptoInfo">VerboseInfo</convert>
</widget>-->

Save the file, FTP it back up to the box and then reboot for changes to take effect - FTA or Server/ECM times should no longer be displayed

Which message are you referring to, actually? Where on-screen does it appear and what does it say?

Hi,

When using the CCcam connected to a server to watch what ever packages, as I change the channels the information of the server I'm connected to pops up with ECM's etc.

It gets quite annoying at times and the message is on every time I change channels.

I'm using the default skin, but the issue I have is not to do with the Info Bar, but a message that pops up everytime the channels are changed mate.

If it's not the label at the bottom left of the infobar then I don't know why you're getting such messages popup. It's not a default behaviour of the image and nobody else has mentioned it :err:

It was there on the older images, and you could disable it with setting "show zap errors" and "show CI messages" to NO. (Menu->Setup->System->Customise...)

It doesn't show on newer images, don't know when exactly was the "cut-over".

I'm using the default skin, but the issue I have is not to do with the Info Bar, but a message that pops up everytime the channels are changed mate.

I did not mean "default" which is shipped with,but the one in skin selection .i tested it and it does not give any info about ccamsever or ecm info.Btw which skin are you using m8?

regards

The blue skin is classified as default within the skin selection page but the image actually uses the Magic skin when installed

Back