cats

does this work ,have you tried it,i will try this tonight thanks bro hope it works

does this work ,have you tried it,i will try this tonight thanks bro hope it works

seems to have worked for me m8 my own cat use to shit in the pea gravel put the coffee down and nothing for months, but you will have to re do the coffee after its rained a few times that's the only drawback

the bottle water thing does not work tryed for years,even tried wet soil all the time tried stones even the bang bang,i fookin hate the crap the leave ring worms ect

did try not had any in front but the wee sh.ts started in back so coffee their lol mad

- - - Updated - - -

I did this years ago nothing coffee seams to be working.

Poor reply from this thread,this is a major problem,in my Garden,i also dont want to hurt the Cats,but i also love and Prefer to see the wild birds in my garden,all ive seen in the last 3/4 years is unbridled massacre,beyond the worst goreish movies i have seen,lets just say those cats wont be back..lol,,,Mon the Sparrows...!

Poor reply from this thread,this is a major problem,in my Garden,i also dont want to hurt the Cats,but i also love and Prefer to see the wild birds in my garden,all ive seen in the last 3/4 years is unbridled massacre,beyond the worst goreish movies i have seen,lets just say those cats wont be back..lol,,,Mon the Sparrows...!

All cat owners have to do is Buy a collar with a bell on it. Sadly some owners are just Ignorant to the damage the domestic cat is having on the bird population, I don't think it's the cats fault, just instinct.

Im sorry guys if i came across as anti- cat,but to be honest i am starting to feel like that,ive been in my current house for over 10yrs,in all that time i have let nature take it's course,then i got a new set of Neebs,Cats For Kill...Every time i looked out the window some fookin cat was Killing/playing ..Shock was in tha Air..! Then i asked the neebs to keep there Cats in there own garden(i know not a reasonable request for a Cat) but worth a try,what was the reply ...?....Not even gonna bother with the reply..Fook all Cat...Lovers

I hate cats full stop. Their sly, the destroy your house inside and out with their claws and sh#te, they offer nothing as a pet.
You can't walk them or do anything with them as a pet. You basically feed them then open the door for them to reek havoc in everyone else"s garden.
Anti freeze and milk ? Interesting

I do like cats, although I have none at present. I do understand though that not everyone like them.
I used to live in a flat in Edinburgh, I had two cats who came & went through a cat flap. A new neighbour moved in, he was a landscape gardener & took great pride in his garden (showroom?) and was less than pleased when my cats used his pride & joy as a Mary Whitehouse. Well I happened to know (from experience) that my cats hated the noise of the Hoover.
Not wanting to fall out with the new neighbour (or anyone for that matter- but that's just me being me) I rigged up an old vac I'd found in a bin (a noisy one- Dirt Devil!), to a PIR sensor. When the cats strayed into his garden via their normal route the Hoover would come on. After a couple of weeks they simply stopped 'going' there.

See the problem I have with cats is, their more of a lodger than a pet and part of the family, you have no control of them they just do as they please and whenever, their a wild species and always will be, domestic my harris.
You don't need to clean up their mess up as this would mean you scaling over next doors fence with a placky bag in hand as they crap were they want and mainly in other peoples gardens.

If you had a dog you can stop it attacking other pets or at least try and train it and put it on a lead for walks and pick their mess up but a cat ?. Catflap, "Get out there bud and create chaos next door. If you see a bird table hang around there and kill em all !".
There was a neighbor they called the catman near me. They had to get the RSPCA involved he had that many cats and they would roam around at night in packs. I came out one night about midnight usual late night taxi service for kids and put the side lights on on the car. The whole of the facing garden lit up with eyeballs I saw about 20 pairs of eyes staring back from across the road, I sh&t myself.

And as for the wildlife ?, their are a bunch of furry ass murderers. they can devastate the bird life in a matter of weeks.

Is it 1 or 2 tablespoons of anti with the milk ? just wondered

Last edited:
No need to mix it with milk they seem to like the smell and taste.
My wife has a cat; we have been living together for four years now.
I have never liked cats and now I like them even less.
He has wrecked my furniture, blinds ,doors and carpets and makes my house stink of his s### at least twice a day.
He kills anything he can get his paws on and seems to find great amusement in torturing them to death and then doesn't even eat his kill.
I then have to scrape up what ever is left.
The Mrs has put a bell on his collar but he is still a serial killer.
Cat's are definitely vermin they carry a parasite called toxiplasmosis it is form of brain worm which explains why you get cat people ( more than two cats ).
They spread the parasite through their s### and urine which is why they do their s### dance.
The parasite effects people in different ways and different extremes some people just have loads of cat's and some people just like looking at images or owning images of cats it can also effect people's behaviour.
When her cat eventually dies which could take up to another ten years I'm told I plan to have him skinned and use his fluffy carcass as a door mat so I can wipe my feet on it every day.

Last edited:
We've had cats for years, always house cats, so never a burden to anyone else. They have the fulll run of the house, the conservatory with a brick tunnel into the shed, where the litter tray iss, and also into an outside purpose built play area.

I do like dogs but can't be a good owner of a dog, like taking walks etc, it's just not practicle for me.

We've never had problems of ruined furniture. Cats are easily trained, actually easier than dogs apparently. They can do all the things that dogs can do, play fetch, being taken for walks.

What they don't do is kill children or rip peoples faces off.
Any dog behaviourist will attest that a dog, any dog any breed,, can snap in an instant, it could have been placid for a decade before, there can be no cause for it.

They also don't have to be taken outside for walks to sh#t (yes I'm talking about mine here not other peoples). I've yet to see a dog be trained to use a litter tray.

There are loads of cases where dog keepers have just shut them in a garden or a yard and just let them cr#p all over. the problem with strey dogs may not be as bad as cats, but it's still a big problem.

With a cat you know what your getting, you know how big they are going to get. It's not a case of daddy brings in a nice cute little puppy he got from the pub, the kids faces are all smiles, until the damn things grown bigger than the kids and it's out the door or down some lonely lane tied to a fence.

My point is that yes there are bad cat owners, but there are also bad dog owners. there are many strays of both species, and as much dog sh#t in some areas.

We've had cats for years, always house cats, so never a burden to anyone else. They have the fulll run of the house, the conservatory with a brick tunnel into the shed, where the litter tray iss, and also into an outside purpose built play area.

I do like dogs but can't be a good owner of a dog, like taking walks etc, it's just not practicle for me.

We've never had problems of ruined furniture. Cats are easily trained, actually easier than dogs apparently. They can do all the things that dogs can do, play fetch, being taken for walks.

What they don't do is kill children or rip peoples faces off.
Any dog behaviourist will attest that a dog, any dog any breed,, can snap in an instant, it could have been placid for a decade before, there can be no cause for it.

They also don't have to be taken outside for walks to sh#t (yes I'm talking about mine here not other peoples). I've yet to see a dog be trained to use a litter tray.

There are loads of cases where dog keepers have just shut them in a garden or a yard and just let them cr#p all over. the problem with strey dogs may not be as bad as cats, but it's still a big problem.

With a cat you know what your getting, you know how big they are going to get. It's not a case of daddy brings in a nice cute little puppy he got from the pub, the kids faces are all smiles, until the damn things grown bigger than the kids and it's out the door or down some lonely lane tied to a fence.

My point is that yes there are bad cat owners, but there are also bad dog owners. there are many strays of both species, and as much dog sh#t in some areas.

I think you will find there are a fair old few instances of cats attacking kids it's not just a dog thing.
And there are loads of instanses wer cat owners just like to look at cats and open the door for them to reak havoc with the crap and killing of wildlife.
thier sly
there sh*t pets
they stink
they ruin furniture
they are wildlife murdering machines
do I prefer dogs over cats ?, I prefer none simply because I cannot afford nor have the time to look after either. And don't get me onto the subject of reptiles and budgies ....ffs

[FONT=&quot]All cat owners have to do is Buy a collar with a bell on it. Sadly some owners are just Ignorant to the damage the domestic cat is having on the bird population, I don't think it's the cats fault, just instinct.[/FONT]

[FONT="]All cat owners have to do is Buy a collar with a bell on it. Sadly some owners are just Ignorant to the damage the domestic cat is having on the bird population, I don't think it's the cats fault, just instinct.[/FONT]
@masp are you trying to post quote @sneaker as it is word for word his post? please explain

Last edited by a moderator:
Back