CARLOS HELP!! How do you install Tomtom on N96?

thats fine as i used an external one for the n95 as the internal one was crap. think ill have a crack at this weekend mate, does this include all the maps, voices etc?

if i need help can you help me along the way?

cheers

The maps are seperate m8 but in the same thread. there are the standard voices on it.

Yes m8 i will help you along if i can.

Good Luck.

i will PM you with the latest map you can use on it.

Dear Carlos and Imran

I dont have words to say thank you enough. I have downloaded tomtom from your link and instaled it works funtastic i have no problem with postcode may be because i have have up dated firmware fro 10.0 to 12.043.
I am having trouble installing maps 6.6 it says cetificate error ( not certificate expired) I tried to change date to 07 and then 06 didnot help.
any help?

thanks again
kind regards
Jd Mir

Hi every one!!! l am trying to install tom tom on my n96 l follwed as you instructed it is installed fine but when l start the tom tom initial setup country and language and voice all ok but it says no maps found, l have downloded the map from the link and copy them to the memory root what am l doing wrong plz help!!!!!! many thanx:Cheers:

Last edited:

Hi every one!!! l am trying to install tom tom on my n96 l follwed as you instructed it is installed fine but when l start the tom tom initial setup country and language and voice all ok but it says no maps found, l have downloded the map from the link and copy them to the memory root what am l doing wrong plz help!!!!!! many thanx:Cheers:

make sure you aint got a folder within a folder for your map file m8.

@ Carlos

Evening mate, after some help please, I am an experienced tt user and installer on many phones from n70's up to the n96's etc

I have installed on a mates N96 but now i have upgraded to one I cant seem to install it on mine.

The version i have is the old run the cmd prompt to crack etc, I can get this on but it wont go past the spinning splash screen etc.

I have tried using your versions but they report back 'unable to install'

I have tried a few differing options and failed to install on a couple of occasions to the phone memory the mass memory and the 4gb memory card i think i may have left bits of semi installed tt data all over the unit, any suggestions ??

i have the n96-1 3rd edition

many thanks in advance mate

ps i have a trial version of navmii but the routing isnt the best but the app is quiet smooth and clear.

Steve (very frustrated)

Back