Cardsharing on technomate 6900 6800 super with SSSP and 8281

Ok, it looks like theres an issue when connecting to a server over the net

today i setup a server, and via an internet dns address i connected a dreambox and a 6900 super to the server, taking keys from a gamme card for nova

in 11 minutes the dreambox requested 47 keys, the 6900 requested 2753 :(

Hi

New to this subject just got my 6900 super have it running well.
Just a few questions:

Is there a tut for setting up between 6900 & dreambox 600pvr ?
Or can anybody here give me settings for both boxes to try?

Hi thanks digidude i am glad Ive found this site and there is so many helpful people like your self and ill give this card sharing a go.

Hi, I'm thinking about buying 6900HD, but I would like to know if there is no problem with card sharing on it. I've heard that it disconnects quite often.
Is that true?

Thanks

Hi, I'm thinking about buying 6900HD, but I would like to know if there is no problem with card sharing on it. I've heard that it disconnects quite often.
Is that true?

Thanks

it wont disconnect from a server on its own, but there is an issue with accessing a share contraining a uk providors card as well as being a bit greedy when asking for keys (see above)

the known issues are being looked into, but other than that, its the most user friendly introduction to card sharing access that ive ever seen

Re: disconnects

It is true that the tm6000 SUPER series with ethernet disconnect from time to time using the newcamd client But only when :
- you ZAP a lot within the same provider
- you Zap a lot between different providers (No good !)
- yr newcamdserver or MPCS bridge or whatever stuff your using, is not responding in time with decoding information (should be < 4 secs)

However I'm sure in the future this problem will be solved !

It would be nice to have a button to reconnect the newcamd client very quickly in stead of typing 8281 on the remote ARGL ARGL ARGL :)
Also after a timeout from the newcamdserver the Technomate does not ask for new keys it seems to me .......... thus showing 'cannot decode channel'

hi every one i have server details for all package works on my nanoxx but cant connect with my tm6900hd super dhcp is on and details filled 8281 menu details all there with ip instead of domain name wont connect though would one of the mods with a tm like to test connection with these details pm me

Hi Guys I have a Dreambox running Newcs/CCCam CS with a TM9000combo super. I have running the DM as server. The boxes are connecting OK but on NDS the picture is extremely jerky. No port forwarding in place. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

hi I dont know why im looking at card sharing ive got 2wireless cams cas+3 twin base unit ive had 6months i cant get working ence the username plonker

:(:(s far as card sharing goes I need . The steps to setting it up in very easy lessons. Can anyone help, please
Peabody

Hello all ''non super" tm 6800 users.I was looking for solution for cs with tm 6800 for all the time,and was really disappointed,because all upgrades and softwares went to yanger brother-''super".However, with last 669p upgrade from Darkman i"m succsesfuly watching various packets of sat tv using sssp cs with my TM 6800(non super).Thank"s to
Digidude I never lost faith in our 6800 and there we go!
Using proper cs server,having connected tm 6800 with computer with serial rs 232 lead,go to ''options",choose
sssp,and connect using WSP 0.9.6(of course You need enter all Your details-server adress,port number),as far i can watch
all,but nagra3 ,mediaguard3 packets.Today was testing 1w canal digital nordic ,super!From 16 HD channels i couldn't watch just 3-nelonen,tv5,tv2 film .Will be working on it.All the rest-absolutely on!(1-2 recc:Bounce:eek:nections /1hr)-1sec,or less,all sd channels working without problems.Need to try all other programs-i'll inform about how i'm getting on.Regards.Arma123

Can anyone recommend a reliable server? Or is it all local setups?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if there are plans to use ethernet port on the 6900 super for anything else as well as cardsharing?

hi
please can anyone tell me in private what i need to put in the earthnet menu technomate 6900 super
thank you

Well I've proved it works and works well, but took me 6 hours and 300 attempts to find something that would connect. If somebody could point me in the right direction via Private Message for something a little more reliable than what I can find on Google, I'd really appreciate it! :flagwave:

hi scorpio,
its good to know that you have done it. well done.

couple of quick teasers..

is the wsp a separate program, and any nice person like to point me to where it is or pm me with it..

and the sssp.. is that part of the patch for the box or again is it separate...

don't forget i'm using a non super box so i'll have to serial connect it.

Thanks

One of the problems with ethernet cardsharing is that it either worked or it didn't and it wasn't clear why when it didn't. This made it easier to use sssp even on a tm6900 super as the wsp programme would give some feedback as to what was going wrong. I've just discovered that the latest (671) patch has added an error message under status in the 8281 menu. Example messages are "network error" or "invalid id or password", so you know how far through the connection process you get.

Now noone has an excuse for not getting it to work lol.

Back