Cardsharing on technomate 6900 6800 super with SSSP and 8281

CAID is a Cam Identification needed for a certain smartcard.

hi i have a technomate 6900hd now ive just connected it to my broadband typed in 8281 now thats it im stuck lol wat do i do next and do i have to pay sum 1 to card share with me nice 1 peter on it it says web setting name connection 1-4 system n_camd id test password test address this is blank port 10000 des-key 0102030405060708091011121314 current status disconnected please help lol

Last edited:
hi i have a technomate 6900hd now ive just connected it to my broadband typed in 8281 now thats it im stuck lol wat do i do next and do i have to pay sum 1 to card share with me nice 1 peter on it it says web setting name connection 1-4 system n_camd id test password test address this is blank port 10000 des-key 0102030405060708091011121314 current status disconnected please help lol

the first page of this thread explains what those details are m8

is it possible to put a c-line into a technomate 6900 i no u can put newcamd but its not that stable i know c-lines are stable if u get the wright 1 cheers

hi digidude can you help i have a technomate 6900hd super+ whit patch 679p wen i type in 8281 i fill all the details for the server, but i don't know were to put the CAID, i press the yellow button and connects to N**S but i get a black screen on the scramble channels, maybe because i cant insert the CAID thanks in advance

Hi tony66, with regards to the CAID.....after you have put all the server connection settings in and save them it takes you back to the "Connection 1" etc and im pretty sure you press the "OK" button there an that gives you the CAID settings. Ill check later an let you know ;)

Hi tony66, with regards to the CAID.....after you have put all the server connection settings in and save them it takes you back to the "Connection 1" etc and im pretty sure you press the "OK" button there an that gives you the CAID settings. Ill check later an let you know ;)

thanks squeeky, wen you say "connection 1" can you be more spacific? thanks for the help

hi,hope someone can help,this is my first sat box(6800 super)
i was told it was compatible wiv a cccam so i subscribed to
[url=http://www.satcardsharing.com and i think even though iv been told
it will work!from what iv read i dont think it will ,can someone comfirm please?
thanx decode

It only supports Newcamd at the moment and, like you, I am patiently waiting for Cccam protocol to be implemented.

i think someone has sorted it 4 me,will post results asap!!!!!!!!!!!
decode

hope this helps.......!!!!!!
this has cccam option!!!!!!
decode007
p.s hope this is ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
to those who have downloaded this file

if its the file i think it is, its not meant for public release as its not finished, also, it COMPLETLEY changes the boot sectors of the receiver, so once you have loaded it, you CANNOT go back to existing patches without having the correct software for your receiver, which i cannot upload, as thats not for public use either

to those who have downloaded this file

if its the file i think it is, its not meant for public release as its not finished, also, it COMPLETLEY changes the boot sectors of the receiver, so once you have loaded it, you CANNOT go back to existing patches without having the correct software for your receiver, which i cannot upload, as thats not for public use either

Thanks for the heads up Digidude, I did download it but it will remain on the lappy untill I here from you.

Regards Finearrow

Thanks for the heads up Digidude, I did download it but it will remain on the lappy untill I here from you.

Regards Finearrow

i just dont want people breaking their equipment by using stuff thats not meant for release

this is part of the details of it
* Once this new software has been downloaded, you cannot return back to the older versions of software.

The reason is that the new software was compressed to reduce the size of the flash memory.

So the boot loader was also changed in order to uncompress the software.

This new boot loader cannot accept the big size of old versions of software.

its un-released as its still not ready for mass release and all the bug reports that will follow it

ooowps sorry digidude,thought i was helping,i was told it was downloaded from a popular site!!!!!!!
n e way sorry again
decode

Just trying this on my non super TM6900HD but struggling with settings in WSP?
In the tuner drop down menu the technomate isn't listed,which one should i use?

is thier any chance of card sharing on a none linux TM.
I have a diablo but its not wifi.

when it is expected to get released of latest software of ccam for tc 6900:banana:

Back