Cardsharing on technomate 6900 6800 super with SSSP and 8281

Re: NewcamdClient

is there any news of TM perfecting the Newcamd on the TM6900 ?

the 6900 is being worked on very hard ;)

once all the blue cards are knocked off, id imagine that sly will up their game against the sharing, they cant really do too much while both cards are still in use in official equipment, but i personally think something else is in the pipeline

only after this, will all the different teams be able to work on a proper fix to read/update/share these cards once again

Hi guys, as posted in previously got both newc@md and cc@md up and running on tm6900 both running glich free , with sly hd and everything else. However these were on test lines, i now got a problem as subscribed to server for 3 months, and says server not connected . Now i know server up and running ok as spoke to guy on msn and said all up nd running his end and i also pinged server with laptop , everything ok.
I think that i have read somewhere on 1 of the forums that tm can be tempremental with domains ending in - .org .nu
Do you think this is why i am having probs connecting? any advice is much appreciated.

some commercial servers run a flawless one for giving people a test line on, then once they have your money, bump you over to an overcrowded one that may not even have any local cards to share

Hi All, does anyone have the latest TM6900 Super official file from TM.
Tried downloading from TM site but looks like they have problems, download times out after about 1 min.

Regards Finearrow

Hi guys, as posted in previously got both newc@md and cc@md up and running on tm6900 both running glich free , with sly hd and everything else. However these were on test lines, i now got a problem as subscribed to server for 3 months, and says server not connected . Now i know server up and running ok as spoke to guy on msn and said all up nd running his end and i also pinged server with laptop , everything ok.
I think that i have read somewhere on 1 of the forums that tm can be tempremental with domains ending in - .org .nu
Do you think this is why i am having probs connecting? any advice is much appreciated.

Hi mate, ping the the host address and make a note of the IP address, insert this IP address into TM instead of host address.

Regards Fineaarow

why does my pic freeze every 10 secs? ie sky italia
thanks for any help

im using a 7020 gbox, my tm6900 with diablo wifi stopped working after half hour, also on gbox. my sig is perfect and 20mb net so dont know why?

its the way newcamd on the receiver deals with keys from the card m8

not using newc, using gbox on both diablo and dm 7020. ps thanks for quick reply digi, you have always been there, cheers mate

ahh, its more of a sharing issue between your diablo and gbox then m8

i dont know gbox at all, so am unable to offer any help

Gbox DIablo (MAX 4 -6 Connections, pref. 1) = unstable, sometimes it works..
Only Emu should be ON, all the rest = OFF

The only stuff that works great on diablo is the newcamdClient !(better than TM6900HD SUPER)

Although I only register here today, I have been following this thread from the begining. It has suddenly gon every quiet. Any news of implementing cccam protocol? It is very hard to find reliable Newcamd servers...

Yes, I've contacted some paid providers and they are all CCcam so far, after spending ages wiring the house for Cat5....:proud:

It would be nice to use it for something more useful

I would recommend using a reverse DNS, then an IP look up for any server, to check out where it's located, etc.
Wouldn't want to connect to a trap

plz help me , plz help one of my friend gave his account for testing i can connect to the server it say nds connected but not clearing any channel plz help me its technomate 6900 super thanks

nd$ will break up every 6-10 seconds, iof you are connected and just showing a black screen, the problem lies at the servers end, are you on a channel that the package clears?

hi guys, struggling to get Art on 13ehotbird to open via CS, just get a black screen?? any suggestions do i need to mess with my settings. I am using a pay server which i know works as i can watch Canal + on 1W no probs from same server

any help would be much appreciated

ps using 6900 hd super, newcamd

Last edited:
Back