Cardsharing on technomate 6900 6800 super with SSSP and 8281

I have populated and connected boxes 0 - 24 after pressing 8281 but it seems to freeze my whole 6900 hd super after 10 secs or so and i have to switch it on and off at the back.
Plus i have 31 ports to put in but only 24 boxes to complete.
Do you have any idea what im doing wrong re the freezing and how i can get all 31 ports loaded
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi to all,i have read all the previous on this subject.I have a sub from a pay server of 4 lines that run abso perfect through my dreambox500. The server assures me that even though he knows bugger all about tm6900+super hd combo set up, it works. Firstly, my router is a tp link r460, dchp is on. In the subsection virtual servers has all the info for the tm ,ip and mac correct. However,the client name is "test host" is this correct? None can be changed anyway.As with the 500 nothing has been changed in the router i.e, port forward etc. Please tell if this is missing something. Secondly, in 8281 menu the connect button is red and green disconnect. On "server" menu the top one is "0" . Do i use this one , as my lines are classed 1-4?. I have pinged all 4 lines and all as it should ,be that goes for the tm aswell. I have also tried the servers name and ip as the connection. Oh, it's running cccam. When filling the server list does "active" have to be on or off? I have transfered c line details from 500 config to the tm. I'm using magic patch 713.Why does the tm remain disconnected? Advice please.

Waste of time, by the attitude of a certain member to another of my posts i am not surprised. Anyway i got it sorted. I've learnt my lesson.

Hi.
I wonder if you could please help me. I Have a TM6900HDSuper. I have connected it to my router. I have had to put th IP adress in manually. The router and the TM are now linked. I have found an active cardshare address. I have put all the relevant info in the Box using 8281. I press the red button and nothing happens. I have tried this many times with no success. Am at a complete loss.
Peabody

Is there anyone out there? .I'm A thick 72 yr old. I've done everything I can think off but I can't connect to a server. Can some one help and tell me what SSSP and Wsp are. And if there is anything I'm missing. It looks like all those with TM6900 who have managed it don't want to share.
Peabody: thanks :

No. I know the server is live because I've ping him. I'm just missing something.
Peabody

hi guys

ive got a tm6900 combo super,
s/w version 7.21p from mar 4th 2010
h/w version 1.00
boot version4.20

cs will work using cccam and entering ip of server but wont connect using dns addy that ends with .org
is this still a problem or is there some way around it
Thanks

Loaded the software 6800HDSuper 722p.rar. (ex manic01 post of 25th March 2010) to overwrite the official Technomate release 716
Pressed 8281 but no IP address screen
Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

Brgds
Chris

you also have to load the addon 002.stb file first m8. if its not in with the patch you downloaded, its in with the latest patch

Hello everybady
I am new and looking help for TM9100s Card sharing
Thanks

Hi all,

Is there any way of updating the server details on channel 8281 using a TXT file and uploading it? This would save a lot of time trying to input data using the remote.

Thanks

I thought there was an easier way, i remember somewhere have read this.
Something to do with the usb stick (transfert files) and making a config file.

Maybe Digi or other members remember ?

Thanks digidude and Wolftje,

That works great. It is much easier to enter the data.

If I have this working, is there any point getting SSSP working with a serial cable or is this as good?

Thanks again :Clap:

Back