Cardsharing on technomate 6900 6800 super with SSSP and 8281

hi digidude
sometimes i still get networkerror but sometimes i do get invalid id / address /deskey.
does that mean that my setting is fine i just need proper info for the box.
by the the setting on my router DHCP is on
any help please with this

invalid id / address /deskey means just that, the details you have entered are not right to connect to the server

I have finally managed to get conneted with both Ird*to and N*S but had nothing but a black screen - I read on one site that the automatic caid selection does not work well on the technomate 6900 super ( or is it the same for all of them ) and to change the caid using 8282 - although I have the latest super patch and softcam update 8282 does not bring up a menu of any kind , just the same black screen. Is it black because it is the wrong caid or am i just on the wrong channel, when i was connected N*S i was on Slyit and that was the only N*S mentioned.

Any help appreciated

Best Regards
Grahamc

Hi mate, dont know about 8282 it gives me a blank screen too...but I think you can change the caid in menu/options/serial mode=SSSP/filter=user, and its below.....sorry if I have missed some deeper menu here...just trying to help...Mart

Thank you Martyns found it and it will sort it out one way or the other whether it is the caid or not although last night I had a picture for a few second with Bilgi

Thanks again mate
Grahamc

HI all, looking forward to trying the CS on the TM 6900HD.
I did have some limited success using a Fortec receiver last year, lasted about three months then the receiver would not connect to the router, gave up after that and used the Diablo Cam.

Regards Finearrow

Hard to find a good paid server that does ncamd, it seems even in the paid server area here you get very little response from questions...I am currently using a server from russia but a bit unstable....It seems that as you cant share your card from a TM,no one but the paid server guys are there for you.
Bit of a pain really.
Mart

Hard to find a good paid server that does ncamd, it seems even in the paid server area here you get very little response from questions...

ive been e member here for longer than i can remember, for longer than my profile even says as had to rejoin, and have never come across a DW paid server section

i think youre mixing DW up with another site

hello,

can someone tell me or find a server with a paying opportunity to test before, ncamd protocol for TECHNOMATE hd 6900 super combo

thank you

ive been e member here for longer than i can remember, for longer than my profile even says as had to rejoin, and have never come across a DW paid server section

i think youre mixing DW up with another site

Digidude , your right M8, sincere apologies...Respectfully...Mart

hello,

can someone tell me or find a server with a paying opportunity to test before, ncamd protocol for TECHNOMATE hd 6900 super combo

thank you
if you find one m8ty, let me know also please, have friend whos interested.

I am about to embark on the route of cs when i purchase my new TM 6900 super. At home i have the BT home hub with BT vision operating over the Powermate ethernet connection(using home electrical wiring for data transefer) Could anyone tell me if this is OK for connecting the receiver to and would it be capable for cs.

hi all been testing my tm-6900hd+ super on a trail paid CS server, my findings are that it works of a sort
i can open Canal + perfect no issue and digiatalb
ART no probs occasional disconnected
Nova wont open
wont open any NDS channels prem and sly

am i doing something wrong or any tips or has the technomates just got limitations?

many thanks

hello everyone,Ihave technomate6900hdsuper+ and am on payserver the server owner told mi to change my software version,because he said when you conneckt to irdeto channel like nova package no one else can conneckt to the server and your receiver send too much ECM to the server,can someone please help mi how to solve this matter? sory for my bad english.

hello everyone,Ihave technomate6900hdsuper+ and am on payserver the server owner told mi to change my software version,because he said when you conneckt to irdeto channel like nova package no one else can conneckt to the server and your receiver send too much ECM to the server,can someone please help mi how to solve this matter? sory for my bad english.

Hi mate, looks like Diabo Wiffi is the way to go the TM cant cut it.

Regards Finearrow

use the latest patch m8, you have an old one on your receiver

at one point, the 6000 series was requesting 8 ECMs a second, and crashing whatever server it was connected to and blocking everyone else out

that has now been resolved (i say now, it was fixed a few months ago)

the only issue id with a certain providors card who i wont mention, showing slight pixelation on each ECM, but with new cards being introduced, EVERY bit of hardware or software that deals with sharing willneed to have some code re-written to cope with it

Hi mate, what patch are you using on the TM super, I was talking to somebody a few days ago and the TM is still very unstable on nds,sky was unwatchable, as far as I'm aware he was using latest patch, I have the same receiver as you,it seems the only way is to fit a Diablo Wiffi and use CCCam.

Regards Finearrow

hi all

i susscesfully connected using newcmd but i get a black screen only how do i fix this?

i am using a trial time so time is running out to test this so if any one can advise please

Back