Cardman ******

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
Ordered £40's worth of funcards from Cardman 2 weeks ago.. He doesnt reply to emails nor has he sent the items.... i read on another cable forum that he takes about 3 months to send the items... which isnt very good business :(

Has anyone else had problems with him???

I paid through Paypal would you recommend in doing a claw back???

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
yes he is very slow m8 could take a couple of months :(
what the hell do u want 40 cards for ,u got a big family lol

chriz2000

Inactive User
Reaction score
He says £40 which is still a lot, but what’s that about 12 cards? Not exactly enough cards to satisfy a trade I wouldn’t have thought though
One place I can recommend for cards is unapit.com the website looks a bit unprofessional but I’ve ordered twice off this guy, once to try out an atmega card and again for funcards, both times the cards arrived the within 2 working days
If you find somewhere too cheap chances are there’s a catch ;)

JimmyP

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
perhaps kalipo you might want to edit your post because people will jump to the wrong conclusion

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry my mistake ,teach me to read properly lol

wasnotwasD

DW Member +
Reaction score
A -one..a -two…a -one -two -three -four! ♫♫ Robin Hood ♫♫ Robin Hood ♪♪ Riding through the glen♪♪..pmsl

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi yeah i bought 30 off a trader few week back... b een selling these boxes like clappers lol,.....

Nah... not allot of cards is £40.;.... bought few for a few boxes.. i owe ppl cards aswell....

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
Ok just phone paypal. They recommended filling a complaint. just filled one now.. because i have sent multiple emails over the last few days with no response. Read on other forums also that ppl have waited up to 4 months for delivery :| apparently he buys from other dealers and sells them on???

I WOULD ADVISE NOBODY USES CARDMAN IN THE FUTURE AS HIS SERVICE IS SHANK :O

I will let you know what happens

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
just been back on the phone to them idiots at paypal... they have sent him 2 emails and he has failed to reply.. and they say if he doesnt have funds in the account they would refund a fraction of the miney but i would end up paying them £15 for doing it lmao ... so if i win do i still get all my money back :|

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
Well wonders never cease.. after 5 weeks of ordering Cardman has refunded my money in full...

Note from Seller:
Sorry, been out of stock of this card type. Extremely busy this month
dealing with taxes that take 2 weeks of solid work to complete.

Came through on a paypal email lol..

I wonder if PP ordered him to refund or loose his account :)

I wouldnt advise anyone uses this guy to buy cards.. there is a thread about him on another forum.. 1 bloke waited 1 year before he recieved them lol...

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Take Note Do Not Trade With This Guy ;)

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
gazzas said:
come on [email protected] that is no way to treat kalipo.
he was just tryin to make a quick buck.
LOL

I posted a reply to this late because i couldnt find the amusing side until now.. But seeing as you buy and trade on ebay with womens clothes as a WOMEN when clearly your an overweight raving transexual with a wide bucket .. i find this amusing in itself but this time i will let you off..

cayo

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have ordered off unapit.com 3 times and they allways come next day

kenny senior

Inactive User
Reaction score
Kalipo said:
Ordered £40's worth of funcards from Cardman 2 weeks ago.. He doesnt reply to emails nor has he sent the items.... i read on another cable forum that he takes about 3 months to send the items... which isnt very good business :(

Has anyone else had problems with him???

I paid through Paypal would you recommend in doing a claw back???
not dealt with him personally but i know someone who has and his cards never came, although he did say he got his money back .

Mellows

Inactive User
Reaction score
I can also vouch for unapit "a good seller" no problems with him so far I have used him once and I received the item the next day also has good feedback rating and is a power seller which kind'a easies the mind a little bit might not be the cheapest around but his prices are not bad.

oxkiller

Member +
Reaction score
The blokes sounds like he's dropshipping the cards,thats why you have to wait so long.paypal/ebay take £15 when they refund you i'm waiting for one myself.

TEST