Cardman ******

K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ordered £40's worth of funcards from Cardman 2 weeks ago.. He doesnt reply to emails nor has he sent the items.... i read on another cable forum that he takes about 3 months to send the items... which isnt very good business :(

Has anyone else had problems with him???

I paid through Paypal would you recommend in doing a claw back???

yes he is very slow m8 could take a couple of months :(
what the hell do u want 40 cards for ,u got a big family lol

He says £40 which is still a lot, but what’s that about 12 cards? Not exactly enough cards to satisfy a trade I wouldn’t have thought though
One place I can recommend for cards is unapit.com the website looks a bit unprofessional but I’ve ordered twice off this guy, once to try out an atmega card and again for funcards, both times the cards arrived the within 2 working days
If you find somewhere too cheap chances are there’s a catch ;)

perhaps kalipo you might want to edit your post because people will jump to the wrong conclusion

sorry my mistake ,teach me to read properly lol

A -one..a -two…a -one -two -three -four! ♫♫ Robin Hood ♫♫ Robin Hood ♪♪ Riding through the glen♪♪..pmsl

Hi yeah i bought 30 off a trader few week back... b een selling these boxes like clappers lol,.....

Nah... not allot of cards is £40.;.... bought few for a few boxes.. i owe ppl cards aswell....

Ok just phone paypal. They recommended filling a complaint. just filled one now.. because i have sent multiple emails over the last few days with no response. Read on other forums also that ppl have waited up to 4 months for delivery :| apparently he buys from other dealers and sells them on???

I WOULD ADVISE NOBODY USES CARDMAN IN THE FUTURE AS HIS SERVICE IS SHANK :O

I will let you know what happens

just been back on the phone to them idiots at paypal... they have sent him 2 emails and he has failed to reply.. and they say if he doesnt have funds in the account they would refund a fraction of the miney but i would end up paying them £15 for doing it lmao ... so if i win do i still get all my money back :|

Well wonders never cease.. after 5 weeks of ordering Cardman has refunded my money in full...

Note from Seller:
Sorry, been out of stock of this card type. Extremely busy this month
dealing with taxes that take 2 weeks of solid work to complete.

Came through on a paypal email lol..

I wonder if PP ordered him to refund or loose his account :)

I wouldnt advise anyone uses this guy to buy cards.. there is a thread about him on another forum.. 1 bloke waited 1 year before he recieved them lol...

Take Note Do Not Trade With This Guy ;)

come on r@t that is no way to treat kalipo.
he was just tryin to make a quick buck.
LOL

gazzas said:
come on r@t that is no way to treat kalipo.
he was just tryin to make a quick buck.
LOL

I posted a reply to this late because i couldnt find the amusing side until now.. But seeing as you buy and trade on ebay with womens clothes as a WOMEN when clearly your an overweight raving transexual with a wide bucket .. i find this amusing in itself but this time i will let you off..

i have ordered off unapit.com 3 times and they allways come next day

Kalipo said:
Ordered £40's worth of funcards from Cardman 2 weeks ago.. He doesnt reply to emails nor has he sent the items.... i read on another cable forum that he takes about 3 months to send the items... which isnt very good business :(

Has anyone else had problems with him???

I paid through Paypal would you recommend in doing a claw back???

not dealt with him personally but i know someone who has and his cards never came, although he did say he got his money back .

I can also vouch for unapit "a good seller" no problems with him so far I have used him once and I received the item the next day also has good feedback rating and is a power seller which kind'a easies the mind a little bit might not be the cheapest around but his prices are not bad.

The blokes sounds like he's dropshipping the cards,thats why you have to wait so long.paypal/ebay take £15 when they refund you i'm waiting for one myself.

Back