Card not reading

Pranav

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have a USB Infonty programmer but I tried inserting a NTL Card which I had in my box but it doesnt seem to read it...is this because the programmer cant read these cards and means I have to purchase a reader that does?
anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

hi thanks so i put the card in first and then select the VPC mode right? when you say read with nagraedit how do i do that? So I just set the usb infinty programmer to phoenix mode and open nagra edit to read the card thereafter?

hi thanks so i put the card in first and then select the VPC mode right? when you say read with nagraedit how do i do that? So I just set the usb infinty programmer to phoenix mode and open nagra edit to read the card thereafter?

You will need a rs232 cable in com 1 from your programmer to your pc.

Select phoenix mode hidden.

Andy.

vpc mode , phoenix , open nagra edit , pop card in reader , then just above data editor there are 3 icons , click on the middle one to read from card

he did mention selecting vcp mode which is the infinity usb programmer

btw satch wats a infonty lol , u still recovering from ur drinking last night lol j/k bro

he did mention selecting vcp mode which is the infinity usb programmer

btw satch wats a infonty lol , u still recovering from ur drinking last night lol j/k bro

HiYa Dave,

Still drinking Bro as da goverment don't like it....LOL
I just did a you and copied and pasted so digicell as a infonty not a infinity :banana:

Back