car accident, who is at fault

i wouldnt play it that way m8,
i would say the impact was at pratically no speed at all.
i would say the cars merely brushed against each other.

fook her whiplash claim right up, if you get me.. ;)
as i have said in my posts you fook her claim for whiplash up because she was at fault and cannot make a claim for whiplash off her own insurance
her being at fault

i wouldnt play it that way m8,
i would say the impact was at pratically no speed at all.
i would say the cars merely brushed against each other.

fook her whiplash claim right up, if you get me.. ;)

I'm only messing I can't see how anyone can get neck pains from that impact

as i have said in my posts you fook her claim for whiplash up because she was at fault and cannot make a claim for whiplash off her own insurance
her being at fault

yep and if she claims whiplash at such a small impact, she will look a total lier,
so anything else she claims will be questioned

hi, she has moved in to your lane without due care and attention, totally her fault . and there was no shunt only a scrape which would not cause whiplash. probably her son has advised her to try for compo .although you definately should have just gone through insurance anyway. it all depends what your insurance company are like and how much they are willing to contest the case. probably be sorted 50/50 . which seems to be the norm, unless its totally obvious. have you spoken to your insurers?

Its the old saying
Mirror Signal manouver
If she done that then it would not have happened.
She has not checked her mirror she has not signled
Manavoured yes thats why there was minimal contact.

have you spoken to your insurers?

Yes I did as soon as she phoned me saying she's decided to go through her insurance, Its swift cover I'm with so its mostly all online, I have had an email saying there looking into It. Might type it all up inc photos and email it to there claims department

As mentioned the son isn't an independent witness, nor did he actually witness the accident. I wouldn't mention the £100 to your insurance company. If you already have, do not state that you were threatened into handing over money - your insurance company will likely notify the police. However, feel free to say you felt "intimidated" into doing so, as it's much more difficult to prove ;)

That you were approaching a roundabout, there should have been lane markings as described in rule 127 of the highway code. If you know this is the case, go back and photograph these - it will help. My dad had a similar incident were someone cut him up (but at 40MPH so more damage to both cars) and was found blameless despite no independent witnesses stopping, all thanks to the road markings.

For what it's worth, and with regards to false statements and injury claims, my bro-in-law had a low speed collision in a car park. The other party claimed injuries that could not have occurred with the damage displayed by the cars, and that he had been doing "close to 70MPH" (in reverse, out of a parking space?!). Whilst both vehicles had been moving at the time of the incident, due to the unreliability of the 3rd party's statement, the claim went in his favour.

Finally, because you've had the damage to your car sorted, make sure you ask the insurance just to sort out the 3rd party claim. Also it might be worth offering a copy of your repair bill/receipt to the insurance company as proof of the amount of damage.

Last edited:
ps if i was you sue her first, put in ya claim for your bad back and neck and now that your paranoid to drive near women lol

OP putting putting in a claim will have no effect on her claim.

The only thing being argued over her is who will lose their no claims. Nobody will be paying out injuries from their own pocket.

its the same old thing whiplash and it really p*sses me off...somebody as you say jammoboss has had a word to her and said "claim you have injury you will get £2k".

its the same people who complain how much their insurance has gone up.

there is a guy at work he has had 3 rear end bumps in the last 8 years approx and each time he has got a payout claiming whiplash, the last time it got quite heated in the tea room when a couple asked him about it, when it was pointed out the rest of us are paying for your payout his answer was a shrug and "well you have to look after no 1"

hope you get it sorted, as others have said when you get the forms to fill in give all the details and you can stress the speeds involved. you can also add more details and say to your insurers that you feel the woman is trying it on and they should investigate her claim thoroughly.

Back