Capello names surprise Cup squad

Now now be fair you wouldn't be so damning if he was burning down your right wing in Man U colors! As for the comment itself I could easily say the same thing about Aaaron Lennon, but it's a divvy statement anyhow take his pace away and he's nothing, pace is key to any footballer and is a highly dangerous attribute in and of itself. That alone is what makes players like Walcott, Lennon and Wright-Phillips so dangerous. It's also the thing that makes players truly world class if they are actually great players on the ball.....and for me the England team needs more pace not less.
Sorry m8 only just seen your reply.

Think ive been more than fair! Yes my opinion would be exactley the same if he was in Man U colours, im not one of those that see's everything through RED goggles.
As for the comment itself I could easily say the same thing about Aaaron Lennon, but it's a divvy statement anyhow take his pace away and he's nothing
Aaron Lennon's got a hell of a lot more to his game, he knows how to use the ball and WHEN to release/cross it, also a decent crosser! Unlike someone we know!
pace is key to any footballer and is a highly dangerous attribute in and of itself
Correct...if its used wisely, unfortunately Walcot dosnt know how to use it, more often than not he will run out of pitch before he thinks of releasing the ball.

IMHO he has absolutley no footballing brain whatsoever and hasnt developed anything like wenger would of liked.

Im sorry but we'll have to agree to disagree as my original statement still stands and i'd imagine it always will with Theo:proud:
the footballing equivelent of Forest Gump, ruuuuun Theo ruuuuun

Back