England Squad Euro 2012

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
England squad for Euro 2012:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Man City), Rob Green (West Ham), John Ruddy (Norwich)

Defenders: Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Phil Jones (Man United), John Terry (Chelsea), Joleon Lescott (Man City), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Leighton Baines (Everton)

Midfielders: Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Stewart Downing (Liverpool), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Gareth Barry (Man City), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Scott Parker (Tottenham), Ashley Young (Man United), James Milner (Man City)

Forwards: Wayne Rooney (Man United), Danny Welbeck (Man United), Andy Carroll (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham)

No Carrick No Richards and then and then ....
575041_289184534505175_113916612031969_615804_427627495_n.jpg

This is a squad i think the Scottish members will enjoy watching this summer :roflmao:
I also think Hodgsons after the Liverpool job myself pmsl

this squad just makes me believe even more that the FA and sponsers have most of the say on who is picked for these squads.

Same old sh1t, different day springs to mind with this squad!

utter crap as usual..... glen johnson over micah richards (who can also play cb as cover too) even the scouse fans say johnson is shit.

stuart downing omfg does it get any worse? the two players ive mentioned are the luckiest bastards alive to have connned clubs into paying them wages. neither of them should be allowed to wear football shirts let alone play the game.

utter shit the pair of them.

only thing he got right was dumping rio. i got bashed in the manu thread must be over a year ahgo now for stating he was shit and was being carried by vidic, seem woy sees that too.

no micah no man city johnson (shit i sound like a city fan now) but no really those two are better than the shit from liverpool that has been chosen.

as for up front hot and cold carrol (i think woy had a hardon for scouse shirt wearing players) my choice crouch (best of a bad situation) why? in form and always seems to put the ball in the net for england even as sub.

barry hahaha another who gets carried by his team mates useless same with lego head from city carried by kompany.

frank lumphard never performs for england and dare i say he gets carried by his team mates too.

tbh we have shite players and the youth that looks promising doesnt get a chance because of the old school player.

its been done with the squad we have someone needs to change it all around, this squad is a fabio squad bar rio being jacked.

needs a young england manager tbh who can see the younger players doing a job, old managers stick with the same old tripe.

lucky to get out of the group stage and if we do we wont be in the tourny much longer after that, just look at the last tourny we got torn a new asshole by most of the teams before we finally got raped by germany who tbh where not playing that well until they beat us.

utter crap as usual..... glen johnson over micah richards (who can also play cb as cover too) even the scouse fans say johnson is shit.

stuart downing omfg does it get any worse? the two players ive mentioned are the luckiest bastards alive to have connned clubs into paying them wages. neither of them should be allowed to wear football shirts let alone play the game.

utter shit the pair of them.

only thing he got right was dumping rio. i got bashed in the manu thread must be over a year ahgo now for stating he was shit and was being carried by vidic, seem woy sees that too.

no micah no man city johnson (shit i sound like a city fan now) but no really those two are better than the shit from liverpool that has been chosen.

as for up front hot and cold carrol (i think woy had a hardon for scouse shirt wearing players) my choice crouch (best of a bad situation) why? in form and always seems to put the ball in the net for england even as sub.

barry hahaha another who gets carried by his team mates useless same with lego head from city carried by kompany.

frank lumphard never performs for england and dare i say he gets carried by his team mates too.

tbh we have shite players and the youth that looks promising doesnt get a chance because of the old school player.

its been done with the squad we have someone needs to change it all around, this squad is a fabio squad bar rio being jacked.

needs a young england manager tbh who can see the younger players doing a job, old managers stick with the same old tripe.

lucky to get out of the group stage and if we do we wont be in the tourny much longer after that, just look at the last tourny we got torn a new asshole by most of the teams before we finally got raped by germany who tbh where not playing that well until they beat us.

Gary Neville lol

I can't understand why Richards has not gone and Johnson is on the plane and (utd fan an all) I can't work out why he hasn't taken Carrick who has for the most part been in outstanding form and yet he names Gerrard as Captain who's barely kicked a ball in 12 months. Lampard I would have taken just based on his late season form Chelsea but fooking Stewart Downing !! Beggars belief really this guy has 0 assists and 0 goals from a premiership season and gets in the England squad lmfao, we really have hit the pinnacle of shitness is he gets a game.

And to top it off here are the standbys
Standby - Jack Butland, Phil Jagielka, Jordan Henderson, Adam Johnson, Daniel Sturridge

Adam Johnson left at home in Downings stead ??

And Henderson !! This is a full on Liverpool love in

Looks like woys thought "well if we can finwish 8th thats weally good"

Last edited:
Gary Neville lol

I can't understand why Richards has not gone and Johnson is on the plane and (utd fan an all) I can't work out why he hasn't taken Carrick who has for the most part been in outstanding form and yet he names Gerrard as Captain who's barely kicked a ball in 12 months. Lampard I would have taken just based on his late season form Chelsea but fooking Stewart Downing !! Beggars belief really this guy has 0 assists and 0 goals from a premiership season and gets in the England squad lmfao, we really have hit the pinnacle of shitness is he gets a game.

And to top it off here are the standbys
Standby - Jack Butland, Phil Jagielka, Jordan Henderson, Adam Johnson, Daniel Sturridge

Adam Johnson left at home in Downings stead ??

And Henderson !! This is a full on Liverpool love in

Looks like woys thought "well if we can finwish 8th thats weally good"

as daft as that sounds could he do any worse then woy and co?

and the other thing highlighted is what i said in my first post, its unbelievable downing or johnson? no contest.

Back