Capello names his final 23-man squad for South Africa

The horse is dead. No need to flog it any further.

of course nara, until you flog the next one "you" see fit.

and by my reckoning its not a dead horse the misunderstanding as i shall call it is still unresolved.

its not a witch hunt, its just something thats not been resolved due to the wonderful use of english and people being defensive over there posts.

im no english master unlike yourself but this time i dont think it needed your usual one line input.

thanks all the same ;)

The horse is dead. No need to flog it any further.

It's funny you should be the one to suggest that nara.....considering. ;)

And the horse isn't dead while ever langland is on the defensive about this and trying to make others look silly when it was his cockup in the first place...hence unresolved - just admit it have a laugh and move on. No problemo. But don't be attempting to give me of all people English lessons if you're seriously trying to defend a silly comment as opposed to being cool about it, that's just asking for trouble lol. You should know that by now nara :p

of course nara, until you flog the next one "you" see fit.

and by my reckoning its not a dead horse the misunderstanding as i shall call it is still unresolved.

its not a witch hunt, its just something thats not been resolved due to the wonderful use of english and people being defensive over there posts.

im no english master unlike yourself but this time i dont think it needed your usual one line input.

thanks all the same ;)

It's funny you should be the one to suggest that nara.....considering. ;)

And the horse isn't dead while ever langland is on the defensive about this and trying to make others look silly when it was his cockup in the first place...hence unresolved - just admit it have a laugh and move on. No problemo. But don't be attempting to give me of all people English lessons if you're seriously trying to defend a silly comment as opposed to being cool about it, that's just asking for trouble lol. You should know that by now nara :p

Lol, a well rehearsed pincer movement. :Clap:

I'm not sure where the bits about use of English fit in though.

Lol, a well rehearsed pincer movement. :Clap:

I'm not sure where the bits about use of English fit in though.

rehearsed nah never lol,

as for the english bit erm i dunno i used it in my post as i think the whole thing has come out of the way we type and use english (dont think it aplies to you in both posts though if you look, think ravens is directed at mr lang's post), although it looks like hes saying the players read these forums (inc this one) i think he was saying it in general but it dont excuse him giving english lessons (oh wait that may be it).

as for mr raven he's just a wannbe copy cat lol.

Last edited:
Back