cant get xbox to boot to anything appart from xell

Cable posted this morning Dibbers
you'll have to share your knowledge mate when you get it sorted! i am slowly getting my head around it, ordered the nand-x (V3) and just looking for a cool runner (even though I've been told might not need one) any way, i get it one is for reading the nand, and one is for writing it back, any way i got a lot od reading to do so i won't hijack your thread, Hope you get it sorted then! is Dave going to rebuild your nand? and then send it back to you to flash?

cheers budski! top dolla! nearly there with my equipment......nearly...lol.......thanks again and good luck with rawsy's nand man.....

daves fixed nand didnt work. rawflash was giving errors dureing the flash though.omg im at my wits end. why cant i make a working nand?????

there seems like there's a new all in one tool ? have you seen it.....just been reading about it.....posted a week ago, looks like it might do the whole lot, dumping nand and reading it etc.

rawsy just read this on tx forums m8 ` 0022, is usually associated with poor soldering of the RGH mod, possibly something just touching, check with magnifier if needed to points under the board ` not sure if that may have been your problem worth a check
daves fixed nand didnt work. rawflash was giving errors dureing the flash though.omg im at my wits end. why cant i make a working nand?????

just flashed the latest nand you sent and am now getting error 1033. when flashing through rawflash im getting errors in the same place when useing my nand fixed or not. have to go out for a bit. hopefully i will have an epiphany lol. cheers for all help so far

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 4
Defo need to make new NAND. The original is fubared . I get the same issues with my made nands. Does anyone have experience of making a NAND with donor files and a CPU key? Please

would it be worth having a go at that "jtag" tool? as it states the following.....i'll be having a go of it me thinks when the bits are here!

Features:
- Creating FreeBOOT 9199,12611, 12625, 13146, 13599,13604 (Phat Console)

- Creating FreeBOOT 13599,13604 (Slim Console)
- Reset Glitch Support
- Glitch Board Programming
- Alternate SMC Xell & Freeboot
- Install Xellous
- Install Images
- Bad Block Remaping- Get KV Info
- KV Editor
- UN-Ban Feature
- Get CPU Key Easily
- Works With USB or LPT
- Ability To Remove FreeBOOT
- Generation FreeBOOT in a click.
- Nice interface.
- Built In Help (Tutorial)
- Convert XBReboot To Original Nand
- Repair Bad Nand- Nand Compare
- Capture Card (CPU Key Snap-Shot)
- MS Update

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
would it be worth having a go at that "jtag" tool? as it states the following.....i'll be having a go of it me thinks when the bits are here!

Features:
- Creating FreeBOOT 9199,12611, 12625, 13146, 13599,13604 (Phat Console)

- Creating FreeBOOT 13599,13604 (Slim Console)
- Reset Glitch Support
- Glitch Board Programming
- Alternate SMC Xell & Freeboot
- Install Xellous
- Install Images
- Bad Block Remaping- Get KV Info
- KV Editor
- UN-Ban Feature
- Get CPU Key Easily
- Works With USB or LPT
- Ability To Remove FreeBOOT
- Generation FreeBOOT in a click.
- Nice interface.
- Built In Help (Tutorial)
- Convert XBReboot To Original Nand
- Repair Bad Nand- Nand Compare
- Capture Card (CPU Key Snap-Shot)
- MS Update

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

im pretty sure that is what i have been useing all the way through. the isssue is my nand is crap. i need to make a new nand useing a donor. i have tried this but i am doing it wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
have you opened the program up, there's quite a lot of extras under advanced where you can rebuild nands ? i'm no pro as you know like...lol.....but wanna see you get it done! :cool:

i have tried dibbs im am sure it is may nand but do not knoe hw to make a new one

ok buddy.....hang in there, i'm sure a pro will be along soon!

i appologise about the spelling on my post, i am pissed .

ok i have made a new nand useing bincrypt and a donor but while flashing i get the same bad blocks as with my origional nand?? could it be the the chip the nand is getting written to?? also when i flash the remade (donor) nand im not getting an error code but it is just a blank screen??

it was on 13599 but dureing the freeboot craetion process it gets upgraded to 13604 so as far as im aware that is what the rgh works on at present

yeah, as far as i am it should as well....just a thought matey.....trying all avenues for ya...until me kit comes i can't help...thinking i might update the dash on this one to 13604 before i start with it.....

thats what your supposed to do apparently

yeah I'd been reading that, sorry i can't help you at the minute mate....going to go and update the jasper that i have to 13604 then and then hopefully (fingers crossed) get me "cool runner" there all out of stock at the minute, but until then your a bit ahead of me, any way back to the topic...

have you remapped the bad blocks before flashing anything over?
ok i have made a new nand useing bincrypt and a donor but while flashing i get the same bad blocks as with my origional nand?? could it be the the chip the nand is getting written to?? also when i flash the remade (donor) nand im not getting an error code but it is just a blank screen??

Back