Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

cant get xbox to boot to anything appart from xell

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
hi help please, i have installed an xecuter coolrunner on my falcon xbox. i have flashed the xbox with a donor nand with my cpu key and kv but bt it just wont boot up?? xell works fine so the coolrunner must be ok. the xbox didnt have a drive so i have spoofed one in case that was the issue but still no dice. any ideas pease i feel im really close but just cant get the damn thing going.

im pretty sure the wife will find an xbox shaped hole in the window when she gets up .

black.

i think i may know what is wrong. my dash was on 13599 but the donor nand you gave me is 13604 would that cause issues??

Nope.

Black Xell is good, it should boot.

Are you powering with the power button?

What was up with error 1011?

yes the power button. i got the error before i used your donor nand but now i just get the power light and a blank screen. like i say xell works perfectly though???

yes i have also just tried to write the origional nand back to the xbox and it wont even power on now??

Are you using the coolrunner? I have never had that issue before , would a wrong nand cause that?

I have just done 1 with the coolrunner and i had to write my nand back , but it still powered up ok after , is the coolrunner LED still red when power cord is plugged in?

yes the coolrunner is cool. the nands i dumped to start with were crap i think. i have my cpu key and kv and have used these with a donor nand. i have just rebuilt my nand and am flashing it as we speak. i dont think it will work though all i can think of is the difference between 13599 and 13604?? oggy says it isnt that though im stumped

ok i had a read about and noticed that the ldv of my donor was a different value to the amount of f's on xell. so i changed the value in the nand image but still no go and back to error 1101 xell is back up though

i havent got a config file from my origional nand could that be my issue??

ok i have xell reloaded running fine. is it possiable to flash my nand from usb useing xell reloaded?? the reason i ask is i had bother getting a good dump so i figure if i can update through usb i can rule my lpt programer out. please help i have been on this since thursday now with only xell reloaded to show for it.

Nandflash.in & rawflash v3 will update via usb, although I dont think it will if its just xell.

if there was something wrong with the drive would that cause it not to boot??

oggy would you be so kind to create a nand for me please in case im doing it wrong? im just trying to eliminate things. im not sure about my programmer either thats why i made the other thread asking about the usb spi programmer

Back