cant get xbox to boot to anything appart from xell

i have done it !!!!!!!!!!!!! yay. you dancer. thanks everyone who has helped . oggy dave dibbs cheers guys. wooo hooo

CONGRATULATIONS MAN! awesome, So what did you do, did you rebuild the bad nand, and what did you use?

Good work man

i used jtag tool to unmap a bad block used 360 multibuilder to hack the nand then remaped the bad block. and it booted first time. also i think the fact that i erased my nand helped aswell, as i was getting bad blocks while writing all the time. nandpro comand "-e16"

cool, so looks like that "jtag" is quite useful then, i see that it says that it can "rebuild" bad blocks etc and haven't yet looked at 360 mulitbuilder yet, been concentrating on the jtag tool today and yesterday, new parts, soldering iron tips, bit's and bobs....bored..! (no doubt i have all this to come..lol)

Cool your sorted man! now off you go too FSD! :cool:

yep indeedie. also dibs it might be worth investing in a hot glue gun. i have just to protect and insulate any solder joints and to keep the wires neat. i got one from a crafts shop for a fiver and it had 2 sticks of glue in it.

yeah got one to hand bud. ! happy days then! you got the new fsd dash on then? you done it just in time for the launch!

on it now as we speak

all set up just need a bigger 2.5 hdd for it now.

does anyone know how to get fsd 2.2 to display the temperatures???

me too, I'd stay clear of it for now like Rawsy.....after all you've been through.! lol....(think you have to enable it in the settings as well as all them are stripped off ticks for enable etc.)

new fsd crashes

Last edited by a moderator:
2.2 running ok. i have had the odd crash but is still letting me do what i need. that new one looks good rxe looking forward to it

rxe does look mint man! good work then Rawsy! top draw!

Back