Can Liverpool Win The Title?

Will Liverpool Win The Premiership Title?

• Total voters
Tells me this statement has no substance m8 lol
They wont win it
If they do ill be first in the q for humble pie

I never said we will win it, just that we can win it.

Can I ask....will you please video yourself eating that humble pie...............:proud:

Wont have to m8 they CANT win it not this year anyhow.
Bringing that fella ngog on tuesday night to save the game speaks volumes. Struggled for goals without foofoo and getting a bit leaky at the back too that with just a couple of injuries. Long old season and many injuries to come. The luck wont last it never does.

The luck wont last it never does.

Swings both ways pal. We drew with Spuds last wekend, that was their luck cos we play really well, we have played worse this season and won. We also did very well against the curent EPL and CL winners, that wasn't luck either so we can win it.

I will supply the cream for the pie if you want...lmao. (I am an optimist incase you didnt realise)

Everthing depends on keeping our key players fit, and if we can buy another prolific goalscorer in January to ease the burden put on Torres.

Swings both ways pal. We drew with Spuds last wekend, that was their luck cos we play really well, we have played worse this season and won. We also did very well against the curent EPL and CL winners, that wasn't luck either so we can win it.

I will supply the cream for the pie if you want...lmao. (I am an optimist incase you didnt realise)

An own goal and a gift m8 against a man yoo that was pretty poor (by their standards) on the day. Yoos honestly wasnt that good, if that was your best then we aint no worries. Ps spuds won 2-1.

Man yoo injuries
Ronaldo 3 month
Hargreaves always lol
Berbatov signed in the window
Scholes 1 month so far
Neville in an out
Carrick 2 month approx

All them big names out for big chunks of the season and utd sit 5 points off the top with a game in hand. As for that cream im getting a bit worried about you now m8 LOL.

This kind of dibble is what makes my day though "if u watched the match and watched it with out ur man u reflective glasses"
That statement then defending a clear display of gamesmanship from your captain.
Nice on DH you cheered me up with that.
i was defending that he was shoved in the back all the mancs was saying he wasnt touched
but now there saying he was fook make ur minds up will u

the other fella was at his side and gerrard was unsure to fall backwards or dive forwards and if you want you can draw a diagram for us if you can see through them rose lenses of yours

i did watch the match and from what i seen, gerrard leaped in the air towards the guy,nudged him then dived.

p.s. whats ebglish?
fook liverpool. off side yeh but jumping into another player that was waiting for the ball then claiming he pushed you. fook off

and i meant admin not mod.

see what i mean

old enough to be me grandad:Laugh:

you will always be wrong when talking about liverpoo

still waiting for that diagram
may be old enough to be ur grandad but i have lost more brain cells then u will ever have

and here is ur diagram

may be old enough to be ur grandad but i have lost more brain cells then u will ever have

and here is ur diagram

as you can see by the replays on sky tv, gerrard jumps in that air at the other player then falls to floor to claim his pathetic penalty.

you starting the personal attacks now?

atleast i no when someone has dived.

as you can see by the replays on sky tv, geerards jumps in that air at the other player then falls to floor to claim his pathetic penalty.

you starting the personal attacks now?
how can i be starting personal attacks when i am stating the truth
but if u want to say that telling me to grow up is personal

so as stated in the other post if u dont like what i say
dont answer me
put me in ur ignore list

how can i be starting personal attacks when i am stating the truth
but if u want to say that telling me to grow up is personal

so as stated in the other post if u dont like what i say
dont answer me
put me in ur ignore list

think ill be the bigger person and stop this bickering as its gone to far

I remember stating quite categorically that Liverpool wont and cant win the league this year some of you guys disagreed. Just wondered if the feelings changed since?

It's December and they are still top of the league and not playing that well , So who knows ?

torres wont be bk until late december or even jan he has had a set bk

who will score the goals ? keane ? lool ngog ?!?!

or will gerrard pop up every 90mins and get the winner :thumbsup:

torres wont be bk until late december or even jan he has had a set bk

who will score the goals ? keane ? lool ngog ?!?!

or will gerrard pop up every 90mins and get the winner :thumbsup:

Think I touched on this point early on in the thread (not enough if any depth) but you never know with Robbie Keane he can just go on a run and is famously a late starter to the season. Maybe Gerrard will take a run at the defenders every 90th minute and fall over. He tried it again against West Ham but got nothing I wonder if the ref's are getting wise to his antics. But he still managed a classic fall over on the edge of the box when he took a wild swipe, missed the ball and fell flat on his backside lolololol :Clap:

Way teams around utd are going we could well be top by christmas

Think I touched on this point early on in the thread (not enough if any depth) but you never know with Robbie Keane he can just go on a run and is famously a late starter to the season. Maybe Gerrard will take a run at the defenders every 90th minute and fall over. He tried it again against West Ham but got nothing I wonder if the ref's are getting wise to his antics. But he still managed a classic fall over on the edge of the box when he took a wild swipe, missed the ball and fell flat on his backside lolololol :Clap:

but what i dont get is that if they are going to go for the title u got to beat the small teams and at home aswell. if u are looking for a goal, need to get the win u are playin at 4-4-1-1 at home and u take robbie keane off and put on someone who has only had 1 min of premiership experience this season is just madness, when u got babel on the bench who can turn a game. Benitez sometimes his subs are just madness. when u want to win a game at home when a team comes and parks the team coach in the goal u will see fergie take off a mid for a foward and really go for it this guy just take off 1 person for another who plays the same position as him, i really dont get that lol anyway

we are in a really strong position at the mo, we have played the top 10 teams who took up those places last season all AWAY and got them all to come at home in 2009! not like the others :>

He plays his sides with minimal risk and is constantly worrying about the threat of injury, but injuries happen end of story you cant prevent them. Early doors he was playing a consistent 11 and it's put them where they are now, but the cracks are starting to show with just a couple of injuries and Benitez is on the panic again. Quite agree that you go with your strongest 11 get the goals you need then rest players I have had a whinge about Fergie staring with a weakened 11 and then trying to win a game by bringing on your big guns late on because no matter what stage of the game you play them the risk of injury is still there. I think getting shot of crouch was and will prove to be a massive bungle on Liverpool's part especially now if Torres is out till Jan. Riera's been a great addition and can get balls into the box as can Alonso and Gerrard. Crouch might well have pulled them out of the crap against West Ham,Stoke and Fulham because the gangly git just causes havoc. Let's just see how they cope with recent bad form and how they overcome it because despite the form they still been picking up the points but I think the pressure levels have just gone up a notch. I think the players have actually started think they could do it (daft bleeders) and they may well be the reason for the squeaky bum performances.

Back