Can Liverpool Win The Title?

Will Liverpool Win The Premiership Title?

• Total voters
i see nothing was mentioned by the mancs when they got 2 offside goals
but there wouldnt be because they arnt lucky

they have been lucky loads of times when we have battered them and the get a goal

but again that isnt luck because they are man u

fook man u

fook liverpool. off side yeh but jumping into another player that was waiting for the ball then claiming he pushed you. fook off

and i meant admin not mod.:proud:

Of course they can win if they keep getting gifted pens like they did tonight, what a foooken joke, lol.

1 - If you were watching the match last night we should've had 2 clear penalties and fook knows how many other decisions the ref got wrong....The joke was the ref :Clap:

2 - This season we are fighting more matches to the end...grinding out results, turning matches we would have settled for 1-0 defeats into 1-1 draws and 1-1 draws into 2-1 wins

3 - Are you sure you're not still upset coz you lost you're bet and we have a great F1 champion again :proud:

:Cheers:

fook liverpool. off side yeh but jumping into another player that was waiting for the ball then claiming he pushed you. fook off

and i meant admin not mod.:proud:
explain to me in simple english how did gerrard jump in to him
gerrard was going towards the corner flag and the other fella was behind him

ahh gerrard jumped backwards must have

if u watched the match u will have seen the fell look for gerrard not the ball and then he jumped in to gerrards back

Last edited:
i did watch the match and from what i seen, gerrard leaped in the air towards the guy,nudged him then dived.

p.s. whats ebglish?

he dived to me,we both have a ronaldo now :proud:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKXAKQY-0Y]YouTube - Steven Gerrard - Diving hypocrite[/ame]

according to u 2 he can defy gravity he was traveling in 1 direction up in the air then stopped backed in to the other player the again changed direction and dived all when in mid-air last time i heard of this was when kennedy got shot and the bullet did the same thing

according to u 2 he can defy gravity he was traveling in 1 direction up in the air then stopped backed in to the other player the again changed direction and dived all when in mid-air last time i heard of this was when kennedy got shot and the bullet did the same thing

stop being a cock and face the truth ffs, he dived.

yes it looks that way without my rose tinted glasses

when did i say he changed direction?
no i did in my post
if u watched the match and watched it with out ur man u reflective glasses

gerrard went up and was traveling towards the corner flag
now gerrard traveling in that direction and the other fella was at his back
now for gerard to have jumped into him he would of had to change DIRECTION there i said it again
and as gerrard changed direction to hit the other player he then again changed direction whilst still in the air to goes again towards the corner flag where he dived again in mid air

now i know ur mancs but u should now understand or be closer to understanding
but if u are still puzzled i will draw u a diagram to to clear things up

the other fella was at his side and gerrard was unsure to fall backwards or dive forwards and if you want you can draw a diagram for us if you can see through them rose lenses of yours :proud:

no i did in my post

now for gerard to have jumped into him he would of had to change DIRECTION there i said it again
and as gerrard changed direction to hit the other player he then again changed direction whilst still in the air to goes again towards the corner flag where he dived again in mid air

why was gerrard goin towards the corner flag ifthe ball was in the penalty area? could do with a diagram please. god no's what your on about but it sound like shit to me.:proud:

can liverpool win the title? no i dont think so i dont think your team is good enough maybe add a couple of more world class players and you are in witha shout next year

the other fella was at his side and gerrard was unsure to fall backwards or dive forwards and if you want you can draw a diagram for us if you can see through them rose lenses of yours :proud:
if the fella was at his side how come gerrard got a shove in the back fook now he can fly

why was gerrard goin towards the corner flag ifthe ball was in the penalty area? could do with a diagram please. god no's what your on about but it sound like shit to me.:proud:
i only talk shit when man u are mentioned

just watch the penalty

i only talk shit when man u are mentioned

just watch the penalty

he got shoved in the back when he was in the air? :roflmao: never heard nowt like it. he was ing a superman and hit the enemy then claimed a penalty and got. but you must have had your eyes shut as usual when liverpoo cheat.

if the fella was at his side how come gerrard got a shove in the back fook now he can fly

i only accused him of diving didnt know they were being taught there pilots license aswell

fly.gif

made me own diagram

no i did in my post

Cant believe your actually attempting to defend him on that one m8. He gets a tickle on the back and SHOCK gerrards in a shitty heap claiming pen lol. He's a cheat always has been always will be but it scraped yoos a point so why deny it. Didier gerrard

Back