Can Liverpool Win The Title?

Will Liverpool Win The Premiership Title?

• Total voters
I think what made it worse is Gerrard theotrics. I actually think there was contact but without the sniper theotrics the ref probably wouldnt have given it. A dive for me is when no contact has been made and yet the player ends up on his arse.

Gerrard should receive criticism for conning the ref with his play acting which some would call gamesmanship . But to call him a diver when contact is made makes no sense when confronted with the replay.

If this had happened in the other penalty area and a penalty given to Atletico would Manure supporters still say was a dive? I think not.

If this had happened in the other penalty area and a penalty given to Atletico would Manure supporters still say was a dive? I think not.

M8 if ronnie had of gone over like that and won us a pen i would say yea but nice one for the point. Fact is ronnie himself would have the balls to admit it to unlike some.

M8 if ronnie had of gone over like that and won us a pen i would say yea but nice one for the point. Fact is ronnie himself would have the balls to admit it to unlike some.

You admit that Ronnie dives then?

are you serious ? ladyboy or " ronnie " ( pmsl when you lot call him that ) is the biggest cheat to ever grace the prem, well him or druggie rio anyway. ronnie (lol) would have the balls to own up to it ? yh like **** would he. does he even have balls ?

Yes occassionally he does (imho).

Some dive more than others and some dive with no contact but I would be biased if I said gerrard didnt dive occasionally.

He did on tuesday n all jaffa or should i say went over a bit easy for all the red cloudy glasses out there.

There is hardly a footballer out there who doesn't dive IMO but its just some do it more often than others .That great big bloke Drogba could get knocked over by my granny and i'm fed up seeing "Ronnie"lol on his ar*e with his hands in the air.If Man U are on the box this weekend count how many times you see him like that lol

He did on tuesday n all jaffa or should i say went over a bit easy for all the red cloudy glasses out there.

I will not deny he went over easy but he was touched so I dont think he intentionally dived, he is smart and went down when he got a push in the back. I will also not ridicule Ronaldo for that either but any player who intentionally goes over, in fact that is what is on their mind before contact is made, then I will ridicule them, even if its our captain.

Charlie were playin the arse @ dinner tmorra doubt ronnie will get a chance what with the arse having such a tuff bunch of lads lol.

I will not deny he went over easy but he was touched so I dont think he intentionally dived, he is smart and went down when he got a push in the back. I will also not ridicule Ronaldo for that either but any player who intentionally goes over, in fact that is what is on their mind before contact is made, then I will ridicule them, even if its our captain.

His intention was get to the ball first and go down in a shitty heap but still have the strength to wave his hand at the ref. The ball was in row Z after gerros header. There all at it, some are worse and some just get more chances to go down if gerrard had ronaldo's pace and skill he'd spend a lot more time on his arse. Worse ones drogba for me like someone said theyre granny would flatten him. Sadly its part of the game now brought in from the continent but if you cant beat em.

no i did in my post
if u watched the match and watched it with out ur man u reflective glasses

gerrard went up and was traveling towards the corner flag
now gerrard traveling in that direction and the other fella was at his back
now for gerard to have jumped into him he would of had to change DIRECTION there i said it again
and as gerrard changed direction to hit the other player he then again changed direction whilst still in the air to goes again towards the corner flag where he dived again in mid air

now i know ur mancs but u should now understand or be closer to understanding
but if u are still puzzled i will draw u a diagram to to clear things up

This kind of dibble is what makes my day though "if u watched the match and watched it with out ur man u reflective glasses"
That statement then defending a clear display of gamesmanship from your captain.
Nice on DH you cheered me up with that.

Worse ones drogba for me like someone said theyre granny would flatten him. Sadly its part of the game now brought in from the continent but if you cant beat em.

I agree that Drogba is the king of dives...charlie hit the nail on the head about his granny knocking him over.

But hey...we can still win the prem and only a fool would deny that......:proud:

But hey...we can still win the prem and only a fool would deny that......:proud:

Tells me this statement has no substance m8 lol
They wont win it
If they do ill be first in the q for humble pie

Back