can anyone help urgent please

john!

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi, im in spain at moment and got a text from my son saying that our kryptview a780 is down ,no channels is anyone else suffering same problem, anyone reply for me asap please incase its just needing rescanned so i can txt him back ,thanx for any replies ,,

if you are in the coatbridge area it is a problem with the broadband and tv on vermin media's side mate. they supposidley have an engineer on the problem now.

ask him to check is his internet connection down?

hi thanx but internet is ok
i read on another forum that kryptview are doing server maintanance upgrade but dont know if its true

if you are in the coatbridge area it is a problem with the broadband and tv on vermin media's side mate. they supposidley have an engineer on the problem now.

hi and thancx but im in glasgow area

try googling virgin media problems for your area or call 151 from your house fone to see if there is a internet problem for you too

post on tthis all over the forums
the server is down at the minute. (maintnence apperently)
some channels will be missing.
sit tight , will be up and running soon

Last edited:
all back except bravo and living will b all sorted soon, no need to panic if this happens arnet team are on the ball

all back except bravo and living will b all sorted soon, no need to panic if this happens arnet team are on the ball

all my discovery channels are down still, home, home+1, reallty etc are these working your end.

just had a look...
all mine are down too...

Reboot box and iconn most should come back

There is confirmed server maintenance all should be back yo normal within 48 hours,so I've been told :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanx to all who replyed , dont know if all is ok as im strill in spain but thanx anyway

Im missing a load of channels also,but as rat said sit tight and wait for them to come back :)

I lost some earlier, rebooted and got most back.. All good!:Clap:

all channels appear to be up and running again.... :Clap::Clap::Clap:

so do you now think service and backup is good:Clap::Clap:

Back