cams in 5402 hd c1+super,

teknokat

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys, i have the latest 5402 hd c1 super, i have only had it about 3 weeks so i am still learning, my suppliar fixed me up whith a cline and a server, all was working well untill the server had some problems and i lost the service which i may add i have back again. my prolem is while the server was off i tried to put both a dragon cam and a diablo 2.3 light cam in the c1 slot, by the way they were both programmed whith latest keys and nither of the cams would initialise, i did not know till later that the latest keys were already in reciever, i have tried both cams in another setup i have and the dragon cam works alright but i dont know what has happened to diablo cam as it initialises and is recgnised but will not work i have formatted and reprogrammed loads of times but nothing. does any one know if there is a recovery file avaiable???. any how my poblem is should my cams have worked in 5402 or is there some more settings to do, any help please, sorry for going on a bit but i,m a bit miffed about diablo cam being kaput. thanks for now teknokat.

hi wolftje, thanks for quick reply, for now i think i will have to leave settings alone ,i am running whith 109 patch + addon. i thought i could use cam slot whithout any changes. i will get c1 slot checked out but i am more worried what i have done to diablo cam, as i,v said i have formatted and reprogrammed it while i am pulling my hair out but to no avail, i,v even e mailed duolabs but got no reply, the 5402 is a great reciever so i am not knokking technomate, many thanks for now teknokat

sorry mate just saw your reply, yes i have a manhatton 6900, what it is i have 2 systems , my main one installer set up 1mt motorised whith 5402 at front of house and an unofficial 90cmt motorised self installed at back of house[ my hobby one] both cams were working in manhatton before trying them in 5402 when they would not work in 5402 i went back to manhatton and dragon cam inisialised and opend channels up on sirius but when i put diablo 2.3 light in manhatton it inisialised the cam and all the settings are there in cam but would not clear anything . any more help please thanks teknokat.

You will not get any reply from Duolabs.I have one contact within Duolabs if you think you have a serious question But i Would not bother them unless you tried all the known tricks on yr cam. i would try to reformat the cam first and rewrite firmware ?

thanks to everone for advice, i have re- formatted and reprogrammed cam but still nothing, ill have to shelve it while i think of another plan ie [dustbin] by for now teknokat

Back