cam emulators on a tm600

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, i am trying to install scam 3.59 and mgcamd 1.38 on a friends tm600 and require some advice please. has anyone managed to get either/both of these cams running on a tm600 or is it even possible? on a e1 dm500 i would just ftp to /tmp then install via the menu,s but i cant seem to do it on a tm600. can some kind member please advise on were i need to ftp which .bin files ect so i can get these cams running? as ive forgot a great deal about ftp,ing due to the excellent addons servers available for e1/e2 boxs as they make you lazy. regards mdt

hi, i am trying to install scam 3.59 and mgcamd 1.38 on a friends tm600 and require some advice please. has anyone managed to get either/both of these cams running on a tm600 or is it even possible? on a e1 dm500 i would just ftp to /tmp then install via the menu,s but i cant seem to do it on a tm600. can some kind member please advise on were i need to ftp which .bin files ect so i can get these cams running? as ive forgot a great deal about ftp,ing due to the excellent addons servers available for e1/e2 boxs as they make you lazy. regards mdt

Not sure if this is much help, but if you have a look in the un-install file for something similar like in var/addons/mgcamd135a, also you will need to add it to smartcam.config so you can change to it vis blue button. I think

cheers mate ill give it a look. regards mdt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back