mgcamd on open atv 6.2

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
ive just loaded this image onto a zgemma h2h....all looks good apart from there is no cams loaded, I put mgcamd 1.38 on manually into /tmp and loaded it through local extensions etc but for some reason I cant find it anywhere, anyone else came across this?

cheers.

if you have installed it go to softcam cam1 and press right arrow button on the remote you will see it

been a long time iv set my box up

Last edited:
Bit old hat now everyone is using IP*V

Your h2h is ok for IP*V as that's the model im using

Last edited:
why your loosing a lot of HD channels on a cable sub ?

What is available in HD on cable and motorized if far better quality than any iptv i have seen and i have seen a lot

depends on how good your IP*V service is m8 , looks like you have had a few crap ones ect

stutter stutter pmsl

Last edited:
What is available in HD on cable and motorized if far better quality than any iptv i have seen and i have seen a lot
No HD sly sports on vermin.
No Pay Per View on vermin.

You get that on IP*V (720p) stream, 4K contant. Also more channels especially USA channels in HD.
I know what i would rather have.
Also motorised dish is giving problems on 19.2°E at the moment on C/S as oscam is only method of clearing as some transponders wont clear on CCcam.
(Apparently)

So no brainer as in the future IP*V will be “only” option to view TV by them means.

I would agree with topchippyles, I have had cable and motorised last couple of years and also tried numerous IP streams as a backup paying both cheap and expensive, the latter is hit and miss for me with big events freezing or going off all together for a period of time even when told it should be ok with a VPN on. Cable and Sat wins hands down for me. Even when IP streams are working the quality of picture is nothing like cable and sat.

yep I managed to get the cams sorted, I was trying to load just mgcamd instead of the full softcams package.

I agree with the above id much prefer cable to IP*V.....all the ones ive tried have had bad freezing and nowhere near the same picture quality, ive got one just now on a trial for a month but to be honest when watching like a fast moving sport ie: football/tennis I feel the picture is slow, its ok for movies......but must admit cable I feel is nowhere near as stable as it used to be ( or my supplier isn't anyway....lots of freezing lately also)

maybe ive just not got it set up right but the epg etc is nowhere near the cable set up.

if anyone feels like sending me better info it would be much appreciated;)

Back