Call of Duty 15th Jan

i just noticed it installed 2 icons on the desktop single player and multi player the single player is the one that is asking for the cd the multiplayer does not ask and starts to load up the game but i get a runtime error which is most likely down to me not installing directx9 but does that mean that you can not play a single game on your p.c without going on line ???????

no i should work m8 no cd crack should take care of that .you will get the same error on the single player when you put the no cd crack in ..it needs the direct x in m8

i am just downloading allroads other patch but there are 2 exe. in the main folder one for single player and one for multi so i would have thought they would both need to be patched i have i think only patched the multi player as it does not ask for disk where as the single player exe. has not been patched so it's asking for disk lol i think that is what i am trying to say ????? i think there must be 2 patches but i could be wrong not sure what that above patch does as there is no info on how to use it but if you try to run it i get a error message

Can we organise a game for this weekend as wavey has had the decency
to set this up for us and powerband is having withdrawal symptoms as he has missed all the MOH games as he has been working :Cry:

So lets organise a day and time and get things rolling.
the most playing so far was six i believe and it was execellent.

damn good game and never had a problem connecting if u know what i mean.
anyone interested :Kickassro

thx 4 your aid lads and dutcho that one done the trick m8 just need to install directx 9

and another one will bit the bombers bullet..lol

lol no doubt about that .with all the lead i get shot into me i will soon have enough to donate it to the local church to repair there roof

installed direct x 9 but still get the runtime error i get the intervision startup screen come up but when it starts to then load up the game get microsoft visual c++runtime library box with program:c:\programfiles\callof duty\codmp.exe
abnormal program termination with the music playing in the background so what the fecks that all about

Back