Call of Duty 15th Jan

wavey123

Inactive User
Reaction score
Call of duty server running all day today 80.235.131.41

p.s managed to switch off the kill cam & its team spectate only, makes it a little harder !!

need to get more members on this i think people are getting put off because there is a boring factor to the game if there is only 2or3 players on it..if we could get a lot more it would be great..i was on one it had 25 players on and it was just as good as moh..so we need more players.

I agree with you there MB, Im not on tonight so the server is dedicated, it should cope with about 15 players, Im also lookin into getting some more maps.

i have original cds if anyone wants copies pm me you will need to get the no cd patch to run the copies

I will have a copy if you dont mind and then i will go onto the server and play
I dont need to make a copy, I just put it on my virtual hard drive called - GameDrive- which you can download it free from www.download.com and it runs faster.

yes same type of thing (only different) lol a war shot them up got good reviews in mags

yes it is a lot better than moh i think personally. but it would be even better if more peeps were on it

i have the disk's that monks sent me do i need no cd patch or serial ??

just installed it and copy and pasted the nocd patch into the main folder but still ask's for cd also it say's when installing it must have directx 9 to run i have told it i did not want to install directx 9 but if i get a nocd patch that works is anyone else running it on other than directx9 as i am not over the moon about installing this latest directx 9 after the last problems i had

just looked at the cover it says it needs direct x 9b to run so I would say you need to install it

yes m8 i seems to be as i got it from games copy world and when i was going to download your one it asked if i wanted to replace your one with one i have so they must be the same m8

Back