call centres

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi guys does anyone know where i can source some clients for a call centre i currently have an internet cafe which im thinking of making into a call centre instead does anyone know the procedure of running a call centre and where to source work from its only a 12 seater internet cafe nothing too big

What type of call centre are you thinking about?

If it's PC/Internet help then I wouldn't imagine there'd be much money in it, as everyone & their Granny knows someone, who knows someone who can help.

In saying that, I'm surprised there are still internet cafe's open, as most people can access to the web through their phones now.

What you should do is black out the windows, hire some pensioners, and set-up one of those 0871 ****** "hook up with a local GILF" premium rate jobbys.

Good luck with your venture :)

lol its in the basement so its well undercover i might try the premium rate stuff.....lol not sure about the grannys though....lol

If you're serious about premium rate services and want to get connected drop me a PM. There's big money to be made but only if you have a huge marketing budget.

Have you tried selling snake oil?

Not being funny, but every money making scheme you caht about always seems a bit shady.

What is with the ambulance chasing signature as well?

Although, if it is a 'michael jackson fan suicide hotline' then I will work for free just for the shits and giggles.

why dont you run pc lessons from your cafe loads of older people wanting to learn the basics who dont qualify for the free goverment courses

Back