c/w atmega fix

Well I've done a hex compare of the fixed flash and it seems to me that it's based on the original toxic7b CR1 flash so it's strange to see that people are reporting problems with it not updating on a CR1 box. For people having problems try leaving in channel 5 or try booking a movie, this is what I normally do to get it to update.

Going to try the fix on my sammy CR3.2 later as I did an RST fun yesterday and as the codes haven't rolled today there's no real urgency, will report back on success or failure.

i flashed the new file onto atmega card now when i go in engneers menu the card status says mute err i reprogramed a new atmega still no joy

can some one help me and tell me where i'm going wrong

you have entered your ird and bk using the toxic exteeprom maker havent you?

first off all thanx for the reply high lander i hav used rippedhex v1 to put in the bk and the ird also first time writing on to the card i did not touch the exeprom. i just flashed the new fixed flash file

sorry guys just wondering where in the downloads section is this rev11/rv11 software?

also how do i read the card to find the BK and IRD, i bought off someone i cant seem to get a response from so i need to somehow obtain these details myself, thanks a lot!

sorry, was at neighbours house,

right, go here
download the file, enter your ird and bk, and use the flash file at start of this post, not the one included in the file you download.

good luck m8.

IAmATeaf said:
Well I've done a hex compare of the fixed flash and it seems to me that it's based on the original toxic7b CR1 flash so it's strange to see that people are reporting problems with it not updating on a CR1 box. For people having problems try leaving in channel 5 or try booking a movie, this is what I normally do to get it to update.

Going to try the fix on my sammy CR3.2 later as I did an RST fun yesterday and as the codes haven't rolled today there's no real urgency, will report back on success or failure.

Sammys ok,got upstairs 1 running.

This fix works great. just flash your card put in to box comes to life after about 4-5 mins.

excellent David h

thanks davidh, took a couple of goes, before going back to basics.

Now working a treat. I'll be able to watch 'House' tonight now
cheers

Hi peeps,

Cheers DW For the atmega fix, it was easy as 123, to get the channels back on the atmega.

For people still having trouble here is what i did on the 4000n.

- open up toxic 7,

-Enter your ird & Boxkey,

-put in new cam id-

- save the file according to your area (mine was excw) remember where you saved the file, ideally you should save the file in the same folder as the swap bin hex is. Then drag the file you created in the swap bin, you will get a hex file.

- open up your programmer, insert the hex file just created with swap bin, in the ext eep,

- Get the new atmega fix file and put that in your flash file.

Then write the ext eep to the card first followed by the flash file.

- Then insert your card in the box and power up , and if done correctly ,

you should get your channels back.

my box took atleast 5mins to update so if you get a black screen for the first few mins wait for a bit.

Hope this helps someone. :Cheers:

clarify

can some one justclarify that au funcard (down) no fix as yet invest in atmega 163 and we'll be fine can someone just confirm that for me. cheers

davidh said:
try this lads and lasses see if it works

Hey Thanks mate
i got mine working YIPEEEEEE:banana:
:Cheers:

no

apparently not mate .....we have to invest in atmega 163 or manually update card lol

WAHEY: party : after ripping my hair out and doing this ------> :comp1: to box, and loads of waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting and...............and posting and posting and posting and ..............and more waiting, it has just come on.

:THANKS: to everyone who helped and passed on their advice, but most thanks to davidh.

b3nny, that file didn't work for me, but thanks to you as well.

:Cheers:

Back