c/w atmega fix

a great big thank you to everyone who had a hand in this fix it is working perfect after about a minutes wait :Clap:

I have managed to update my funcard the usual way without any new files or download except the rst hex(key 1 and 0). But I haven't yet managed to do my titanium 2 card. Can it be done or do I have to wait please help.....
:Cheers: :Cheers: :ST Geo: :ST Geo:

Is this flash file based on the CR1 or CR3 flash for cw or doesn't it matter? The reason I ask is that I remember in the old days there were 2 flash files for excw, 1 for CR1 the other for CR3.

UNDETTERRED said:
It does all flashes.

is this proven, cos i have tried my neighbours box and she is on old cr version, still old blue menu style ntl logo.

and she says hers still hasn't updated since last night.

Highlander said:
is this proven, cos i have tried my neighbours box and she is on old cr version, still old blue menu style ntl logo.

and she says hers still hasn't updated since last night.

You got me there:) i've read the flash works for all from within this thread or another.
Although i don't have first hand experience of it.

davidh said:
thanks but the thanks go to ever sorted the fix i didnt i just found it
so all together THANK YOU WHOEVER

Big thanks to whoever fixed this and the same to DavidH for finding and sharing it :Clap: :Clap:

A quick q guys - what programming laguage is used? Is it easy to learn the stuff ?

Keep it up guys!

No Joy

Hi All

I've been trying to apply this fix to the my atty card that went off like everybody elses, but I have not had any joy whatsoever.

Been at it since yesterday, thanks to every1 whos rplied to my plea for help but I am still stuck.

I deleted all the files form the Atmega card wrote a new eexteep with ird forwards and backwards, and used the file posted by davidh (top man) at the start of this post and used that as my flash.

I'm using a pace 1000b box and infinity usb aswell as rev 11 and my software version cr1 left it in 40 mins each time and overnight too

no joy

anyone have any suggestion please

Regards

Last edited:
learner1 said:
Hi All

I'm using a pace 1000b box and infinity usb aswell as rev 11 and my software version cr1 left it in 40 mins each time and overnight too

no joy

anyone have any suggestion please

Regards

i think you have answered my question too m8, my neighbor has got cr1 and hers hasn't updated.

we need a cr1 fix, like we had on last fix, 1 flash for cr1/2 and one flash for cr3

let's hope someone manages it.

isnt it easy to just de-mod the box and let it update ?

Highlander said:
i think you have answered my question too m8, my neighbor has got cr1 and hers hasn't updated.

we need a cr1 fix, like we had on last fix, 1 flash for cr1/2 and one flash for cr3

let's hope someone manages it.

im in the exc&w area running cr1
im using the atmega fix and the card is ok, took about 10min to click in.
im using a di4000-n box if this helps.

cheers m8, thanks for clearing that up with me, i will erase her card and try again.

thanks D4LJE, she is a mithering $!*~# oops, can't i swear lol

fingers crossed, i will let you know how i got on in about half hour.

Highlander

Hi Highlander

I too will be very interested in any feedback aswell,

Mine won't update also with a pace 1000b box n cr1

Thanks You

try turning on the box with out the card in to engineers menu
go to card page and put card in
wait till it goes to ok
change page and go back if still on ok
reboot box

thats the way i do it

i have tried that m8, done it a few times.

and i know the ird and bk are 100% correct, cosa they worked the day before in her box, and i have tried it with a couple of cards.

Highlander said:
i have tried that m8, done it a few times.

and i know the ird and bk are 100% correct, cosa they worked the day before in her box, and i have tried it with a couple of cards.

what card u useing highlander ?, fun/atmega ??????????

atmega, the blue one with the earth on it, her original white atmega card, and also reprogged my red one with planets on it, and still no luck.

it's not the card cos i used her original white in mine with my details on it, and it updated in less than 2 mins.

Highlander said:
atmega, the blue one with the earth on it, her original white atmega card, and also reprogged my red one with planets on it, and still no luck.

it's not the card cos i used her original white in mine with my details on it, and it updated in less than 2 mins.

try this image m8, {im guessing its excw}---------just add your ird +bk

Last edited:
Back