c/w atmega fix

vips.

thanks for your time to fully explain everything, but ive dne that it still wont update.

chetzy said:
vips.

thanks for your time to fully explain everything, but ive dne that it still wont update.

No worries, have you started from scratch, if so have you put the right ird/bk in?

Used Davidh flash file and Atmega updated within 5 minutes.. Sweet
Dbox has been working fine all the time ... Sweeter still.....:proud:

Dont forget it doesn't always update immediately, some (including myself) power down the box then reboot, once back put it onto skysports then turn the box into standby for a couple of mins. ALWAYS works for me!

*giggles* hehe im cool i got my dbox2 :p lol sorry ;@) its just funny coz i dont have towrry about the cards no more lol :Cheers:

b3nnyb0y said:
*giggles* hehe im cool i got my dbox2 :p lol sorry ;@) its just funny coz i dont have towrry about the cards no more lol :Cheers:

I have dbox too but dont get complacent cos they are much more vulnerable once the cc's get REALLY serious!!

Thanks a lot mate, working fine here in the south. Update in a couple of minutes.

You are a gem Davidh:littleang

worked like a dream, 10 secs only:banana:

thank u guys

Works in Brighton (Ex CW), but takes about 5 mins to update. Well done and thanks!

my dbox went off 2day...have tried servicescans about 20 f***ing times and still no channels....ive read tutorials and have been adviced to get a crossover cable and connect to pc and flash a new image file onto it!!!!!

wish i was clever!!!!!!lol

finally frigin stupid dumb ass card box nthell toss pots it worked.

cheers guys.

Thankyou very much davidh.

My 1000 and my 4000 updatedafter a reboot after 5-6 minutes.
Cracking!!

Now to sort my girls tit2 card before she calls for the 50th time.

Thanks again m8.

Last edited:
thanks but the thanks go to ever sorted the fix i didnt i just found it
so all together THANK YOU WHOEVER

davidh said:
thanks but the thanks go to ever sorted the fix i didnt i just found it
so all together THANK YOU WHOEVER
I will put a big second to that, system down, system up all within a couple of hours brillient work

5 mins & all back to normal ... thanx m8

Does anyone know if there is a fix for tit2 crds as yet please?

Back