c/w atmega fix

m4rmite said:
Hi the fix is working for my card too on a 4000n box
cheers davidh:Cheers:

hello mate were did you put the file ext eprom or flash :Cheers:

cheers highlander, my box being a dick, it wont update its stuck on ch7 n ch0 only.

Highlander said:
flash m8, as mentioned above....good luck

cheers mate working thanks any 1 else had titanium 2 cards go had 4 phone calls there tit 2 cards have gone off

Last edited:
@ chetzy, have you tried reprogramming card from fresh, with ird, bk and NEW flash?

is the card in correct slot (pace: bottom slot)

right way round

what does it say in engineers menu? on card status page

opos and tit cards gone too

Hi, does ne1 have a c*w fix for the opos or tit cards?

I can confirm that this fix works a treat with Atme*a.

Thanks Heaps Fella.

card status : mute err

ive got 2cards :

1) was working till 2day, replaced the flash with the fix

2) brand new used RHv11 with the flash within the zip.

Thank you very much David H this worked for me in the south manc area ex c and w really grateful M8

Hey guys,

In Ec-C*W in NW London...I can confirm that fixed atmega (flash file) at the beginning of this thread is working fine. Use the RV11 EEgen (available from downloads) to create ur external EE prom. Reprogram AU card (you will need to erase card a couple of times first), put in lower slot of box, wait a minute and you should be back up and running.

Note: When using EEgen, put IRD right way round and leave keys blank, also don't forget to check the 'C&W' radio button before saving.

Cheers for the fantastic work guys....keep it up!

V.I.P:Cheers:

did you leave cam id blank, mines got ac eb 00 b5 already preset.

HELP needed please

Hi everyone

I am bit confused as to how to apply this fix to make my atmega card work again. I read that this creates the flash so please can someone tell me how to create the eextprom.

Please help I don't know wot f*k going on. Tearing my hair out not that I ve many left.

aNy help will be appreciated.

Regards

Sufiyan

chetzy said:
did you leave cam id blank, mines got ac eb 00 b5 already preset.

Hi mate,

Just leave the Cam as it is when you open up RV11.

Cheers
Vips

Hi Guys

Just need to check... will this fix work on an Opos card?

Thanks!

v.i.p said:
Hey guys,

In Ec-C*W in NW London...I can confirm that fixed atmega (flash file) at the beginning of this thread is working fine. Use the RV11 EEgen (available from downloads) to create ur external EE prom. Reprogram AU card (you will need to erase card a couple of times first), put in lower slot of box, wait a minute and you should be back up and running.

Note: When using EEgen, put IRD right way round and leave keys blank, also don't forget to check the 'C&W' radio button before saving.

Cheers for the fantastic work guys....keep it up!

V.I.P:Cheers:

m8, thanks but dont over elaborate. There is no need to write int or ext eeps again, simply write the new flash and it'll work..

learner1 said:
Hi everyone

I am bit confused as to how to apply this fix to make my atmega card work again. I read that this creates the flash so please can someone tell me how to create the eextprom.

Please help I don't know wot f*k going on. Tearing my hair out not that I ve many left.

aNy help will be appreciated.

Regards

Sufiyan

Hiya Sufiyan,

The file that is at the beginning of this thread is the new flash file (save it somewhere call 'cw_flash' or whatever you like. Next open up RV11 (available from downloads), the CAM ID will already be filled in (leave as it is). Next enter you IRD (it goes the right way round...so it will be 12 XX XX XX XX). Next enter your BK. Leave Key 0 & 1 blank. Finally click the radio buttion labelled "C*W". Press save and save it as 'cw_ext' or whatever you like.

Go to whatever programmer you have (I have Infinity USB), make sure that you select the corrected card. Erase the card a couple of times. Put the Flash file (cw_flash) into the flash section and put the cw_ext into the Ext EE Prom, program card and put card into box. Leave box on bbc1 and wait a few mins, switch to sky one or sports and it should be back on!

Cheers
Vips :Clap:

Last edited:
Just to confirm to those who are struggling.

THERE IS NO NEED TO REPROG ALL THE CARD

Just rewrite the flash from the downloads and your atmega will work!!

Dbox8 said:
m8, thanks but dont over elaborate. There is no need to write int or ext eeps again, simply write the new flash and it'll work..

Hiya mate,

Sorry to have elaborated a bit too much, the instructions were simply for those that may not have programmed a au atmega before or were starting from scratch...apologies for not making myself clear!

As you said, you can simply program the new flash file to your card and you should be fine!

:Cheers:
Vips

Back