Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

bypass wireless protection

chetzy

Inactive User
Can anyone help my bypass a wireless conection, Im picking up someone on my wireless card, but i cannot connect to them. they have protected it,

any software out there, brute ...

Please do not lock this topic mods, i dont know were else i can ask..

knock on the door and ask them to allow you access to their network.

why would you wana do that??

damn right they've Protracted it - Its to keep away nosy buggers like you.

khuramG

thank you soooo much for your help!!!

its ok for u, u prbs have broadband, unlike me who still on dail-up!

and if you think its wrng, then fine thats your view, but dont come on here and post shit,
this sites got loads of "dodgy stuff" on it, cable, dreambox etc... which im sure u have come on here to learn, so dont give me a friggin speech!

Now wanting to hijack a neighbours broadband connection. Jees thats well dodgy m8.

i know it dodgy, just i friggin feed up with my crappy 56k and ntl being assholes in my area bb isnt available,
just tired of everything taking 4eva to load n download..

dutcho,
i have a laptop which has a built in wireless card, that picks up someones network,
my dail-up is just a normal dail-up, telephone sock, back of latop

guess i have to wait...to ntl sort out my area.

anyway, if this aint the place to ask, then its kool,

chetzy said:
khuramG

thank you soooo much for your help!!!

its ok for u, u prbs have broadband, unlike me who still on dail-up!

and if you think its wrng, then fine thats your view, but dont come on here and post shit,
this sites got loads of "dodgy stuff" on it, cable, dreambox etc... which im sure u have come on here to learn, so dont give me a friggin speech!

You’re welcome. Glad I could help!

Post “shit”?

What you talking about mate? – read your post 1st and then mine and let me know who’s posting “shit”. Ask anyone here. How many people would like their network hacked by some idiot down the road? No one would be pleased if someone just takes over all of their bandwidth especially when they’re paying for it.

All of a sudden what makes you an expert on what this site contains? You incorrectly imply “dodgy stuff”. There is nothing dodgy about this site. In fact this site is a great forum where people share knowledge to help each other.

There is nothing dodgy about this site. In fact this site is a great forum where people share knowledge to help each other.

Quite right.

:Fish: :Fish: :Fish:

whatever "dodgy stuff" we deal in here we take from Big Guys not the little guy next door ;)

go to google m8 and look up

wardriving
warchalking (in built up areas)

good luck

(i used to 'use' local mcdonalds BB connection with a laptop for music and stuff, but the encryption systems have changed since then)

thanks digidude, ill have a look, cheers mate

and Rat, lol
i know, i shouldnt but its just frustratin, when i have to wait 4eva for everything to load up,

There is a program for linux, which can find out the WEP code over a period of time, and i mean a long period of time. If there is one user transmitting and receiving it could take months to capture enough packets to generate the code. Why not just ask them if you can use it?

wireless broadband

Hi

It is easy* for you to use another wireless lan, if you have the right tools & googling will lead you to public tools.
Yes they can do the job & pretty much whatever security your neighbour has enabled you can decrypt given a few* packets.

However IF someone has enabled the security features that signifies they have some networking andor security knowledge, certainly enough to be able to read the router log file & identify you.
And since there is now a precedent set in the states, you would be in some serious trouble. It would be very easy to build a case against you, after all you couldn't have accidentally joined his network.

Ok you are harmless you proclaim & only want broadband. Still a big no-no & if you have cable, you can get broadband. They have a captive audience. You obviously want something else.

well ive decided not to go ahead with it, i still enjoyed reading all the stuff, so wasnt a total waste, also most apps are not window base, but thanks everyone .

h**p://www.wardrive.net/wardriving/tools

was a real good site, for reading. thanks digidude n everyone else.

Back