Bypass Keyroll

This thread is from july, Nice Gravedigging.

right a little info ive been told by a police officer who i know who had a quick look into this for me..
it isnt illegal in anyway to mod a box with any software so no-one supplying images or firware is breaking any laws..(if they are not a cable companys property or a subscribed box)
the only illeagal part is modding subbed boxes owned by nt* or any other cable company..
right the other thing once the box not owned by a cable company is modded the the illegal part is connecting the cable to the back of the box thats when the law has been broken (if it is your box then you can do what you want with it as long as you dont put a cable to it)

so if you are dealing/useing subbed boxes.. your screwed if they catch you.. as for imported boxes.. ie d-boxs dream ect ect.. if you ever get a knock dissconnect the cable from back..
then you are not recieving anything from cable company.. and only way to recieve anything is if the engineer connects your cable.. then he has tampered with your equipment which he has no right to do as his company has not authority to touch it taking liability away from you.

i trust him and have also flashed his box for him ..
the copper knows nowt the images put on these boxes have emulators which contain code that is the copyright of nagra so this is breaking the law

Back