Bypass Keyroll

No one knows what is said in PM's, thats just what they are "private messages" all within the rules I'd say ;)

yea and how are a certain cable company gonna know what information i send this lad?
wow, I dont know - I guess your going to have to assume that he isnt a trader, and that he wont ever get caught, and he wont ever say "so and so of such and such site sent me the info..."

wow, I dont know - I guess your going to have to assume that he isnt a trader, and that he wont ever get caught, and he wont ever say "so and so of such and such site sent me the info..."

yea and I am the so and so that sent him the info

not the admins of this site.

correct?

Indeed, so the site admins are fine and dandy - no prison time for them.

The person supplying the info however, no idea about that - do you?

I'll only be telling them where to get the image, as I'm sure he'll know how to flash it. If he doesnt he can always come back here and ask can't he :). We can then all go back to pretending that we don't steal cable services (sorry, i made an assumption, maybe you dont) and we all use FTA images and we don't use cloned modems

Just my view on things

No one knows what is said in PM's, thats just what they are "private messages" all within the rules I'd say ;)

Unless the admins have installed the vBulletin addon which allows them to read PMs.

If so I'm in deep $hit as I've helped a lot of people that way

Karmy what are you on m8 i think you are taking this too far ffs. No rule broken on the forum so thats whats important so let it drop m8.

In actual fact I use an FTA image at the present time, however I have learned from this forum that it may not be the best thing to have - so I will be moving to freesat.

Thankfully, I am not a victim to DSL, so have no need for a cloned modem either. So you are quite wrong, I dont pretend.

I'd bet my House that no one could ever be arrested over giving a link to someone in a PM lmao what would the charge be ? they would have to arrest all the MD's and CEO's at google first ;)

In actual fact I use an FTA image at the present time, however I have learned from this forum that it may not be the best thing to have - so I will be moving to freesat.

Thankfully, I am not a victim to DSL, so have no need for a cloned modem either. So you are quite wrong, I dont pretend.

Apologies,

As i said I made an assumption, wrongly fine as it turned out.

I reiterate my point (and that of a MODERATOR and a well respected forum member) that it should be my choice who I help via PM and on MSN.

Thanks

Last edited:
Apologies,

As i said I made an assumption, wrongly fine as it turned out.

I reiterate my point (and that of a MODERATOR and a well respected forum member) that it should be my choice who I help via PM and on MSN.

Thanks

Nice one m8 we are all here to help each other and it should always be or choice!!!

Respect!!

Cheers

xenafan

Nice one m8 we are all here to help each other and it should always be or choice!!!

Respect!!

Cheers

xenafan

Cheers m8

In response to the PM count confusion, it must be 5 posts.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/member.php?u=12963

Sorry to make an example of a particular member but I was browsing looking for some1 with a low post count that had PMs active.

Oh and karym6 before you make the argument, I agree the limit could be 5,6,7,8 or even 9 posts

:banana:

Scottyboydfc

just wanted to say well done, I've just dropped in again as since the cable forum went down I didn't feel as involved as before & only visit around once a week. Its great that you're helping the new guy's out.

@ karym - DW was founded on helping each other out that is why it was/is such a popular forum. I dont see your logic in buying a Dbox if your only intention was to watch fta so taking the morale high ground with others looks more like a feeble attempt at trolling in my opinion.

@ scotty - Im glad someone had the balls to offer the kind of help that sadly most of us have been scared into even mentioning in the recent climate. The rules have been set and if we operate within those boundaries I hope it will encourage others to come forward and contribute to the community. Well done mate.

right a little info ive been told by a police officer who i know who had a quick look into this for me..
it isnt illegal in anyway to mod a box with any software so no-one supplying images or firware is breaking any laws..(if they are not a cable companys property or a subscribed box)
the only illeagal part is modding subbed boxes owned by nt* or any other cable company..
right the other thing once the box not owned by a cable company is modded the the illegal part is connecting the cable to the back of the box thats when the law has been broken (if it is your box then you can do what you want with it as long as you dont put a cable to it)

so if you are dealing/useing subbed boxes.. your screwed if they catch you.. as for imported boxes.. ie d-boxs dream ect ect.. if you ever get a knock dissconnect the cable from back..
then you are not recieving anything from cable company.. and only way to recieve anything is if the engineer connects your cable.. then he has tampered with your equipment which he has no right to do as his company has not authority to touch it taking liability away from you.

i trust him and have also flashed his box for him ..

thanks to all im back up. u all on dw are the best thanks:Smileysex

Back