Bt sport on different sky box

chronoman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if i could pair bt sport with an existing sat box i have but not my main sky account.
I got this box from friend and it records tv but only gets freview.
Could I add bt sport giving this card number and then use this card on share. Or won't it work?

I am sky and virgin media customer.i saw you could purchase this from bt direct if your a sky customer and it asks for your card number,this is why I posted.
You can pay monthly for this ,however I don't want it to do with my existing sky account .

Ok then if your an existing sky customer and your other non-sub card is just a FTV card then go direct to BT and see if they will pair it up to your other card

I want the ftv card as bt sport card as i don't want anything changing on my full sky card but was thinking if i used this other card and get bt sport month. To. Month or would it need to be paired to sky subscription?

Last edited:
as far as im aware its nothing to do with sky the same as setanta wasn't it was espn that had its hands tied to sky and you had to go to sky to sub
if thefreesat card is upto date with entitlements and gets liverpool and motors tv channels i can see no reason why you can not add it to that card if the card is d.o.a then you may have problems or would have to purchase another freesat card

I want the ftv card as bt sport card as i don't want anything changing on my full sky card but was thinking if i used this other card and get bt sport month. To. Month or would it need to be paired to sky subscription?

I have a FTV card with No subscription to $ly what so ever and i have BT sport on said card, Being a BT customer i contacted them directly and they activate it as i said previously contact BT direct and not $ly

Back