VU+ Duo Box gets stuck in restarting look

I didnt do anything it's just random, I need to know the latest safe black hole image I can use for the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hi
I had same problem with box randomly restarting,i changed the capaciator on the motherboard seemed to be ok for a couple of days, put different images on still no luck
So bit the bullet and bought a new PSU for £30 off ebay, put new PSU in and not had any more issues.
Hope this helps
Cheers

Cheers buddy, I was told when I bought the box the v3.0 did not have this power issue? Anyone know if there's any truth in this?

I tried at least 10 images
BH, VTI, Vix etc still didn't solve the problem until I changed the PSU
Thanks for your comments Ferret, like you say try different images before changing PSU

Changed psu, box has been on for 24 hours now with no problem :) I've read that I jould not use a 3.5hdd in the vu is this true?

No worries mate. Box working all day, just green screened me and restarted, now it's back to the wizard looks like I've lost everything. :-(

So glad it's not just me with this issue. Managed to get my supplier to send me a new PSU for free, still waiting for it. i'll let you know how it goes for me.

Dont think the clone PSU's are upto much, see this on so many forums

mak

Back